Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A new cage for the girls.

casey42

Cavy Slave
Our new cage is about 5 feet (58 inches) by about 4 feet (44 inches).
I am getting ready to put the girls in it for the first time.

Here it is with the top. (We also have 2 cats and a dog.) Gotta keep the girls safe.:)

Welcome!
I am glad you made a C&C cage! It looks good!
How many girls do you have?

guineapiglvr14 said:
Welcome!
I am glad you made a C&C cage! It looks good!
How many girls do you have?

I have two adult girls. (Well they are 5 months old. So not completely adults) One of my girls came to us from a petstore situation about 5 weeks ago. So she had two babies this past Thursday. One was stillborn.:guilty: But the other is doing wonderfully and is a little girl. I am glad, now I can keep her with them.:)
Here they are. Molly is the brown, red and white (Momma) Nora is mostly white with a little cream and the sweet little baby (witch matches her Momma pefectly in coloring)

Awwwwwwww baby is sooooo tiny. And you can definatly tell who MaMa is :)

Very nice cage though, you did great on the lid. I know alot of members/new members are goin to like that photo to see how to make lids.

SpoiledlilPigs said:
Awwwwwwww baby is sooooo tiny. And you can definatly tell who MaMa is :)

Very nice cage though, you did great on the lid. I know alot of members/new members are goin to like that photo to see how to make lids.

Yea the lid turned out good. It is shelving like for a closet or pantry and we had it cut to our size before we bought it at Home Depot. My husband helped tons. It opens nice also. On each end with one side being wider If I need more entry. I will post some pics with it open soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.