Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Anne From Colorado, New Member and Pigless

anne_pig

Cavy Slave
Just joined this evening (January 10th). I'm looking into getting some guinea pigs after I move next year. I'll have my own house by then if everything goes well. I'll have plenty of space for some guinea pig pets. For now, I'm here to learn and drool over some of the pictures I saw thumbnails of in the Gallery. Being able to look at those pictures in full view is what made me register instead of just browsing. I'm hoping that by the time I move, I'll know everything there is to know about guinea pigs and that I'll be a good owner. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

SomethingFunny

Cavy Slave

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
I'm hoping that by the time I move, I'll know everything there is to know about guinea pigs and that I'll be a good owner.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find it virtually impossible to "know everything there is to know about guinea pigs" no matter how long you have them. I've had cavies on/off for 30 years and still learn new things about them. Cavies are as individual as we are and there is always something new to learn about their health and their behavior.

Kudos for doing lots of research prior to actually acquiring them!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family!

You'll find "almost" everything you need to know here, and a lot more people willing to help you out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.