Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing our Two new Pigs

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
Thanks to Ctrazy Cavies Rescue know on here as @Henle15 Me and my husband new parents to these beautiful girls. Their rescue names where Queen and Scarlet but we renamed them to Snow and BabyGirl. Snow is shy but she has been letting me pet her on my lap and I love her sweet black eyes. BabyGirl is so curious about everything and loves to be cuddled. We're planing to introduce Gizmo to them once his quarantine period is over and he has a clean bill of health. For now I'm having quite a ball getting to know these lovely girls!

BabyGirl

Snow

themacmum

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I'm also going to be adopting from Crazy Cavies in a week. I'm so excited to get another gp. Yours are quite adorable.

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I'm also going to be adopting from Crazy Cavies in a week. I'm so excited to get another gp. Yours are quite adorable.
Thank you. Crazy Cavies are awesome! Have you looked on petfinder? All of their Guinea pigs are posted on their.

themacmum

Cavy Slave
I have! I'm in love with so many, but I'm staying open till I meet them. See which one I (and Nibbler!) fall for.

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Very cute! I love their little crests. (And looks like someone spilled the pellets, haha!)

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
I have! I'm in love with so many, but I'm staying open till I meet them. See which one I (and Nibbler!) fall for.
Thats the best way to do it...we let Jack and Grimm choose from 6 boys and Dresden was like the missing puzzle piece. Its so amazing to watch! Don't be afraid to ask questions, Their happy to answer anything.

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
Very cute! I love their little crests. (And looks like someone spilled the pellets, haha!)
I love their little crests too! As for the pellets BabyGirl was eating and Snow got tired of waiting for food. So she dumped her out some pellets to much on.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Your girls are very pretty! Is Gizmo neutered? Don't introduce him to the girls if he's not.

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
Your girls are very pretty! Is Gizmo neutered? Don't introduce him to the girls if he's not.
Thank you. No Gizmo isn't neutered but both girls where spayed at the shelter before we got them. Their will be no babies. Was that the reason you said don't introduce them or was their another reason?

joeyandrufus

Cavy Slave
awww they are adorable. congrats!

pinky

Cavy Slave
Thank you. No Gizmo isn't neutered but both girls where spayed at the shelter before we got them. Their will be no babies. Was that the reason you said don't introduce them or was their another reason?
I didn't realize your girls were spayed. No problem introducing them then. :)

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
I didn't realize your girls were spayed. No problem introducing them then. :)
Hey it just showed u care...my piggies thank you!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.