Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi I'm new!!!! I'm worry because suddenly little mosquitos appear in my apt and moths

dayanne_10_7

Cavy Slave
I'm have to guinea pigs bella y ale. They are very timid like all piggies. I'm trying to not scared them , I usually move to fast. So far they are good 24 c & c cage and I clean everyday because I don't want them to lb get sick or something.i suddenly see this little mosquitos and moths in my apt , idk what to do. Idk if they are dangerous, I read in the Internet that I need to eliminated them but I need a place so my babies won't be in danger. I'm very open for advice for my girls, thanks

dayanne_10_7

Cavy Slave
I think you are right, I had avocados in my fruit bowl. I'm gonna do what you advice me. Thanks I'm gonna put all my fruits on the fridge because I don't like those fruit flies. And I think I have mosquitos because the other night my auntie came to me house and she sleep over and kill one. But I'm not sure if it the only one.

gabyxrenee

Cavy Gazer
I'm sorry that this isn't helping but can someone please help.. For some reason I can't find any option to post a forum. I don't see anything on the right corner, nothing.

Fay

Cavy Slave
I think you are right, I had avocados in my fruit bowl. I'm gonna do what you advice me. Thanks I'm gonna put all my fruits on the fridge because I don't like those fruit flies. And I think I have mosquitos because the other night my auntie came to me house and she sleep over and kill one. But I'm not sure if it the only one.

Welcome to the forums :eek:!

Just a quick note, it's not recommended to feed avocados because they have too much fat in them: https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...us-Plants-List?p=269471&viewfull=1#post269471
(In case you haven't seen it yet, scroll up to the first post on that link for a handy veggie chart :))

Fay

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry that this isn't helping but can someone please help.. For some reason I can't find any option to post a forum. I don't see anything on the right corner, nothing.

When you go to the category you wish to post a thread on. It should say '+ post new thread' at the top left corner. If not, I'm not sure? A moderator might know.

dayanne_10_7

Cavy Slave

Fay

Cavy Slave
Ohhhh Thanks but the avocados were for me hahahahhahah , but I'll read it, just in case I'm missing something.

Oops! My apologies! I read it as "avocado in the bowl" and thought you meant their food bowl... I totally missed the "fruit" and "my" part but I guess that's what happens when you're trying to read things, half asleep, in the middle of the night :rolleyes: my bad!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.