Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Midwest Operation build cage...in progress...

RedHawk465

Cavy Slave
So I went around town searching for all the materials I would need to build a c&c cage. Multiple stores later I found everything I wanted. I just started today and can only work on it while no one else is home. I found the coroplast at Lowe's. They only had it in 30 x 36 sheets so I had to put it together in pieces. The walls are 6" high. Is that high enough? My plan is to have a dedicated hay area and obviously the kitchen area as well. It's a work in progress but I'm open to suggestions. As i was looking at it a minute ago Ive decided to make an L shape on the second tier for more room. So that part will be a bit different. If the picture doesn't work let me know.

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1418075870179.jpg

RedHawk465

Cavy Slave
Great suggestions! I too thought the top level needed more room. At first I was going to make it an L shape but I liked the 2 X 2 better. I ran out of coroplast so have to go get more then finish the top part. I also need to get the material to build the ladder. Otherwise it's coming along nicely.

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1418143136915.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.