Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

You'll always have a place in my heart, Ginger

OpFor

Cavy Slave
We bought Ginger on November 4, 2009. She passed on January 14, 2014 at around 1:00 AM. She'll always have a special place in my heart, and there is no other guinea pig or animal that can replace her. I remember when we went to go choose one. We were looking at all these really pretty piggies, she didn't stand out as much compared to the rest, but she was still on our list. The amazing employee at PetSmart (the employee still works there, and I literally want to hug her the next time we go there for what she did for us) picked her up and told us she was the one that we should get. She was so amazingly calm, and she just loved people. We brought her home that night and despite the fact that they had told us to not handle her for at least 48 hours after purchasing her and taking her home, we took her out and let her snuggle with us. It was at that moment that we knew she was special. She cuddled right up with us and starting making lots of overjoyed noises. She remained that way throughout her entire life, and I really can't even describe how loving and smart she was.

jvtaBzo.jpg

I'll love you forever sweetie.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
So very sorry for your loss, R.I.P Ginger. Have fun with my bella.:eek:

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
I just lost my little guy too. My heart goes out to you. I'm making a lovely little photo album for him so I can always remember his sweet little face and all the good times we shared.

Gowroo

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Ginger! What a sweet little piggy. Rest in Peace sweet thing!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.