Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Where to buy piggy bedspreads?

guinea92

Cavy Slave
Lately I've been reading about already sewn, one-piece fleeces. Where can I buy them? Also, one question, to use a piggy bedspread do you just use it or do you use something else with it? How long do they last before they need washing (with regular poop clean-up)? Thanks!

With this one you don't need something under the bedspread. The website has a section on when to change and how to clean the bedspread: PiggyBedSpreads.com Making Your Guinea Pig's World a Beautiful Place!
This place sells cage liners. I would use u-haul pads or towels under the liner. She often has pre-mades for sale: (broken link removed)

Thank you! I really appreciate it!!:D

So I checked out the sites and decided (like most) to sew my own because I really can't afford to pay 200 dollars for 2 fancy places for my piggy to poop! So my mother is going to help me sew them! My fingers are crossed that they'll turn out!❤️

Yes, ordering some can be quite pricey and shipping costs on top doesn't help! Good luck with sewing some! I'm sure they will be fabulous!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.