Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Where did you get your cubes from? (UK)

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
The cheapest place I can find is Kleeneze - and that is not cheap! Also I have A LOT of guinea pigs so it's going to cost me loads. They seem happy enough with their hutches.. but I'm not. The are falling apart now and they are hard to clean.. etc.. I don't want to use mesh, I want the grids. I am in the East of England, I travel around Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire, Peterborough.. and even to London as many relatives live there. If I can't find anywhere I'm just going to have to buy it in Kleeneze :( Its going to add up to a lot but I can afford it if its my only choice.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I've just found that there's a QD store in Peterborough so I'll have a browse for them in there one day. I doubt they'll have them but worth a try.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
eBay.co.uk - However, Robert May sells really nice, good quality cubes for £22 for about 18 grids, I think. It is expensive but it looks really nice and neat and there is no plastic coating for pigs to chew off.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I ordered the Robert May a couple of days ago, the mag came yesterday and noticed it was silver so they wouldn't chew it off.. but extremely expensive for me :eek:(

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I got mine from glitter on ebay. Two days later I was in B&Q and saw them in there for £19.99. That's the cheapest I've seen them anywhere since the C&C cage thing took off.

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
I got mine directly from the Robert May shop. 18 grids cost £25.

bromers

Cavy Slave
harlsden i just got them but there sold out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.