Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What did you get for Christmas?

guineapigluver1

Cavy Slave
I got an iPod nano 3rd generation (The 4th generation ones didn't have as good reviews as the 3rd G, and honestly I think the 3rd G looks better), (broken link removed) (which, BTW, did not fit right, they are too big, and the ear clips looked a lot different online, so we are going to try and return them, and get regular headphones, since people don't believe in making ear buds to fit people with small ears), a screen protector, a Black leather iPod case, from my sister I got a really cute dog figurine (sp?) and from a friend I got some cards, and a game which I can't remember the name of.

I got a fan for my laptop (much needed, it runs reeeaally hot), and a new memory card for my camera (2GB, the old one was only 256MB). Also a huge coffee mug, some fuzzy socks, and a $25 iTunes card.

Hmm lets see...I got a nice office from IKEA (bookcase and attached desk, with lots of changeable drawers/boxes and all stuff) for my pc, and a very good sofa bed is on the way soon, all to re-furniture one room that suposes to be like my little world/office/get away drawing space and all I want.
But most important I got some time with my husband (1st Xmas) as we are so busy always. Best Christmas!

Oh, I forgot. Another friend sent me some really cute socks, and organizer/calander, a picture bookmark, and some candy.

So far I got a stand (but it's too small for the ceramic piece my sis bought it for :( ), a calendar of tea drinking in Russia, some green tea candy, a heat gun and a book. But my husband is out of town visiting his family (I stayed home because my mom died last week) so we will be having our Christmas when he gets back.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom Tserisa. You'll be in my thoughts.

I got a camera (PERFECT for guinea pig photo's ;) ), socks, clothes, a northface, and books. YEs, and candy!

Thank you, I joined this forum partly because I'm trying to stay VERY busy. She was a very special woman.

Thank you, I joined this forum partly because I'm trying to stay VERY busy. She was a very special woman.

Aren't they all? I mean they raise you and love you. Don't worry she'll never leave you.❤️

I got a new digital camera that is pink. (my old one has definately seen better days, I've had it for about 3-4 years). I got a TI-84 Pink Edition graphing calculator which is much needed now that I'm in college. I got a few shirts. Candy of course. A scrapbooking calendar and a scrapbook paper organizer. A house coat/robe. Some money from my Grandma and boyfriends Dad. And an amazingly beautiful ring from my boyfriend (who convinced me I was getting nothing for Christmas, sneaky sneaky)

:)

I got:
a guinea pig vase
a chameleon beanie baby
a CD
lots of much needed socks!
underwear
pajamas
2 hoodies
2 tops
a scarf
a DVD
a guinea pig calender
sweets
chocolate
toiletries
perfume
2 bags
keyring
a couple of books
incense sticks
2 small liquors
a notepad

That's all I can think of at the top of my head. This year was the first year my parents decided to get lots of little things for us rather than a few expensive ones. Most of it was stuff I asked for :cheerful:

We apparently have more things to open today!

I just remembered I also got:
a belly dance hip scarf
hair straighteners

I got a scarf and a neclace from my friend, Breaking Dawn, toiletries, hair dye, new bed sheets, chocolate, gum, money, an electric guitar, case and amp, and my most favoritist present of all, my piggy Harmony (actually got her about a week before christmas, but she was my present that I picked out from my grandma). Also my brother and sister got a trampoline! And we adopted a dog a couple weeks ago who is partly a christmas present. It was a very good year for my family! :D

I got:
100$ target gift card
More clay
A scrapbook
stuff for scrapbook
25$ Itunes gift
A new puppy(adopted)
a new printer
planet earth dvds
scrubs dvd's
a collage of my animals
some hoodies
some lounge pants
some pajamas
and a snowball launcher(no snow yet :()

I also got a Rihanna umbrella!

From my husband I got "Planet Earth" on DVD and a kitty costume.

From my sister and dad I got... a kiln!!!

I got...(I am a kid, so if you guys are looking at my list and going "What!?", bear with me)
*Nintendo DS Lite
*Camera (I can finally post pictures! YAY!)
*All four Twilight books
*Case for the previously mentioned camera
*$15 iTunes gift card
*Pencil Case (much needed, actually)
*$15 Borders gift card
*Sophie's World (VERY good book!)
*Two games for my DS
*Yankees Mug
*Candy, candy and more CANDY

5guinea5pig5, just a note:
Congrats on the new puppy!!
And, considering you have no snow, we have to much, so I would be VERY happy to lend you some. ;)

i got an xbox 360 elite and five new games!

I got a bunch of clothes that I didn't like, so now I have to return them and go shopping with my mom, haha.

My boyfriend got me new shoes, hair dye, and my favorite movie: Kiki's Delivery Service. His parents got me Pokemon XD. (Yes, I am a Pokemon lover. :cheerful:)

From the rest of my family, I got a total of 310 dollars. I am quite excited to go to the mall!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.