Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Website giving out free hay samples!

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
I was on their facebook page and they are giving out free samples of Timothy Hay. They are called SmallPetSelect :)! I ordered mine yesterday, Ill let you know what I think of it when it gets here!

Here arew the insturctions! :) I emailed them and here is what it is:

"TO CLAIM YOUR FREE TIMOTHY HAY SAMPLE

1. (broken link removed)
  2. Enter the coupon code XTR131DSA to get FREE Shipping. Without this coupon the shipping is $We will pay the $3 to ship your free sample to you]
  3. Proceed through the checkout process. No payment info required"

farmersdaughter

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I received a "I :love: my guinea pig" sticker from them awhile ago.

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
going to try

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
going to try
how big was the sample? I would love to have the i :love:guinea pigs! sticker. Everyone at work knows I have piggies
I think this would look really cute

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
every day for 10 days if you visit the use you can get a free sticker!

Inlovewith

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much for sharing this. I just put in for sample as well.:)

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
did anyone see a rewards thingy on the site?

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
what's the limit of how many you can take?

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Thanks for this, best shipping prices ever. hubs still being hard headed about ordering it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

schavarry

Cavy Slave
If someone wants to order, and clicks a referral link, the person referring gets $10 towards their next order. @xXMaggieXx - do you have a referral code? If not I'll post mine.

Laurie

Cavy Slave
Hi there my name is Laurie -- I run https://smallpetselect.com along with Jacki and yes we are giving out free timothy hay samples right now to those interested. I saw some traffic coming from Guinea Pig Cages Forum so I just thought I would drop by and say hi to you all and thanks for your interest:).

Have a nice weekend,

Laurie

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
If someone wants to order, and clicks a referral link, the person referring gets $10 towards their next order. @xXMaggieXx - do you have a referral code? If not I'll post mine.

Yes I do!

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Thanks for this, best shipping prices ever. hubs still being hard headed about ordering it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I got really excited when I saw the shipping prices! The shipping is so inexpensive!

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Aww, they only within the USA :sad:

jgunnoe

Cavy Slave
This is awesome! Thanks @xXMaggieXx for posting! And thank you @Laurie for being so generous as to give out free samples!! :) I just ordered one! Can't wait to get it and let the girls try it out! They are very picky, but then again, they've never had any timothy hay that looks as good as the pictures on your website! For the last 6 months, since I first got Bridget, I've had to resort to buying bags of hay from local pet stores, because the shipping for ordering online is outrageously high... But your site shows a very reasonable amount for shipping. Hopefully, they'll DEVOUR the free sample, and I will order some in two weeks when I have the extra $$!

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
@Laurie, is there a limit as to how many samples you can order? I hope it's over 1 sample per customer!

Laurie

Cavy Slave
Hi all -- thank you for your kind messages. For all that do get a sample of the timothy hay, I really hope your guinea pigs will love it as much as mine:).

@ellisa - I wanted to apologize that we aren't offering in Canada quite yet, eventually we do hope to do so. There have been a few people from Canada that have come through and asked us the same question, so I do apologize, just know we have not forgotten about Canada --and we are working hard every day and hope we can make it into your neck of the woods in the future.

@NarwhalsRock - Thats a great question and we should probably be more clear on that. We do have a limit of one per person -- only reason being it does cost me $2.00 to send each sample which adds up quick. Thanks for your understanding on this, I wish I could give away more but we are still just a small company so hope you guys can understand.

We're doing this to help get the word out, I'm not sure how long we will do it for (maybe another week or so?), but while we're still running the promo I do welcome anyone from this forum to try a sample of our if you're interested. We do have 3 sizes available which you can find at http://smallpetselect.com/timothy-hay.

Thanks so much and if you guys have any additional questions feel free to email me at [email protected]. I'll probably stop by again later this weekend to see if there are any more questions:).

Take care and have a great Saturday!

Laurie

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I totally understand, @Laurie! You're a business, and you have to make money! I'm sure the hype on the site will get you some more loyal customers!!!

Respect Animals

Cavy Slave
Thanks for posting this info! I 'm going to check it out!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.