Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Update!

Blog entry from old forum

Bella_and_Rosie

Cavy Slave
So I haven't been on in awhile, just for reasons. So my parents said no to another pig because apparently my dad HATES the pigs I even have now. And also, I am building my C&C, but scoring when you fold it up it like wrinkles it.? Maybe I will put up a pic. But anywhooo, I think he ruined my coro when he did that:confused:. Also, he now refuses to help me, because he thinks they are fine in that cage, but its like the size of 4 shoeboxes(not exagerating)! So it's orientation for starting the school year today! I'm not gonna tell you what grade tho. It might be college or elementary! Haha. So tell me if the wrinkles happened when you scored?

Sirene

Cavy Slave
Hello! I *think* the wrinkles might happen if you score it and fold it on the same side? You have to score it on the underside - i.e. score it on one side and then turn it over to fold it. It will also help to prevent any pee/poops from getting stuck in the score marks. I know I'm not explaining this very well - I hope it makes sense.

Bella_and_Rosie

Cavy Slave
Sirene;bt3242 said:
Hello! I *think* the wrinkles might happen if you score it and fold it on the same side? You have to score it on the underside - i.e. score it on one side and then turn it over to fold it. It will also help to prevent any pee/poops from getting stuck in the score marks. I know I'm not explaining this very well - I hope it makes sense.
yeah that makes sense, we did score and fold on opposite sides, but it really wrinkled it:weepy: but the coro was only $15 so i can easily get more but i am getting thicker than 4mm this time!:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.