Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C THANK YOU to GUINEA PIG CAGES COMMUNITY !!!

CaptainMarvel

Cavy Slave
I only just discovered the "do-it-yourself C&C cage" scene less than two weeks ago, and last night I just finished my first C&C cage - which is an exact replica (color and all) of THIS CAGE . . . complete with first-level storage bins, wheels, ramp, front-load open for both living levels and top open feature.

I began learning EVERYTHING I needed starting RIGHT HERE and through these Community Forum sections ... as well as a few additional resources, such as . . .
- YouTube videos - both of/from BlueStone Cages and others who posted up "how-to" videos

- Looking at/studying photos of other people's C&C cages (for ideas, layout, structure, etc)

- A bit of my own creativity/ingenuity thrown in here and there

Through resources such as these, I found and learned pretty much any/all info and guidance I needed to design and build a truly super-cool/amazing new home for our two cavys.

So, to anyone who, like me, just discovered the wonderful world and possibilities of C&C cages and may be feeling a bit intimidated by the process and/or as to whether or not you can create an amazing C&C cage creation .... BELIEVE ME - it only LOOKS like it could be difficult ... it really really really isn't.

:cool:

THANK YOU GPC.com and to the GPC COMMUNITY !!!!

​TOM

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
yay welcome would love to see pictures of your cage with your piggies enjoying it

CaptainMarvel

Cavy Slave
yay welcome would love to see pictures of your cage with your piggies enjoying it
Yah ... I'm looking for my camera's usb cord to upload the pics - will do asap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.