Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Sofia, Jasmine & Mickey update

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
Well things do seem to be going well. Lets start with Mickey, he all,of the sudden started loving his vegetables, is eatting his pellets\hay and water. Sofia and Jasmine, still arent into there vegetebles, but are eatting plenty of hay and pellets and drinking water. All three seem to either spend there time in there fleece pile or carboard tube, and there are more active and eat more during the night.

Thats great. Sorry if you've already said this but I havent seen it anywhere, are you going to get Mickey neutered or get him a friend? :)

I'm happy to hear everyone is getting settled in and happy! :)
im sure the girls will come around and realize just how YUMMY veggies are and then you'll never have a quiet moment anymore once they hear you move or rustle a bag, haha ;-)

I'm with @PiggieWigglies , what are the plans for Mickey?
And I'm hoping the girls aren't preggers! piggy babies are super adorable but that would mean a LOT more piggies in addtion to the ones you already have plus of course the risk of pregnancy and delivery for momma and pups. good for you, double checking their genders and doing the right thing by separating right away!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.