Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

So I definitely had the WORST birthday ever.

mocha&frijoles

Cavy Slave
The night before my birthday I got into an arguement with my girlfriend. Just a normal arguement that happens with every couple. Well I go home because it's getting late and I don't want to fight anymore. I get home and text her, to try and make amends for fighting with her. She isn't responding. So I try calling her. She's still not answering. After about an hour after I got home, I get a text...finally. The text read that we can't go out anymore because her mom is tired of us fighting. I try talking to her some more. No respond. About 3 hours later I get a text saying it's over. It's officially my birthday now... I go to sleep because I'm exausted and have to work the next morning and still aren't getting any messages from her. I wake up really early. I go driving to clear my head. I've been driving for about 2 hours. I need to go to the restroom because I didn't before I left after waking up. Her house is closest. I go and try to use their restroom.( I'm friends with her brother and his friends.) So I try calling her dad first, he doesnt' answer. So I call her brother, he doesn't answer. I call one of his friends, he doesn't answer. I do what all the guys do and try to jsut walk in the basement door. Didn't think anything of it because everyone does it. It's locked so i go back home holding it all the way. After I go to the restroom I get a call. It says it's my girlfriend. I answer, confused. It's a police officer. Her mom called the cops on me... The cop ends up telling me that if I ever call or text her phone again or set a single foot on their property that I will be arrested. So I get online and try to talk to her. Or her mom. Or her brother. No one is replying to my messages. So apperently her mother has forced her to not talk to me at all. So as far as I know she does want to date me still but I have no way of knowing.

Happy freaking Birthday to me.

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
:eek:hmy: That has to be one of the worst birthday "presents" ever. I am so sorry! I've never ever had that happen to me...although it sort of happened to my friend. Well, happy birthday. Hope you end up feeling better. :sad:

Autaven

Cavy Slave
Wow that's harsh of her mum. Sorry you had such a crappy day.

mocha&frijoles

Cavy Slave

Gigglemania

Cavy Slave
:eek:hmy: I'm so sorry! it must have been terrible!:eek:hmy:

My birthday present was my poor guineapig! He died in my arms the day berfore my birthady!:( :sorry:

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Ohh! Thats not a very good present either Gigglemania. I'm so sorry!!

Gigglemania

Cavy Slave
I know! :weepy: Thanks though! :)

Kathryn_990

Cavy Slave
awww thats sooo sad both the gf thing and the baby dying the day before your bday. My advice just leave it alone she is just gonna get you into trouble.

mocha&frijoles

Cavy Slave
yeah... trying to just not talk to her at all. Or try and get into contact with her at all. Which is super hard, since I'm use to constantly being able to talk to her and always talking to her. And now not able to at all. As well that all my other friends were either her brother or his friends. And her mom told her brother that he can't talk to me either as well. And he's the "leader" in the circle of friends so they aren't talking to me as well. Only two of them are. One is basically hated by them though and the other actually sorta likes the fact that this happened...

So all in all. I'm left with only one person. Not even really family to fall back on.

mocha&frijoles

Cavy Slave
and I'm sorry gigglemania about yoru lose. That has to be pretty abd as well.

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry you had such a crummy day. Happy Belated Birthday.

mocha&frijoles

Cavy Slave
Thanks.

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.