Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

So has anyone got any snow yet?

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
I haven't gotton really any snow yet. We had a day where it was snowing a lot but it didn't stay at all or barely. We have a little here and there but nothing really extreme amount. So I was just wondering how many of you guys have snow already in November.

We had some yesterday. Blowing across the highway on my way home, but nothing stayed. North and west of me they had tons of snow!

It's been snow'n lightly since I got up this am. about 2 inches so far. Not sticking on the roads yet here in Stroudsburg, PA. It's Fred's first snowfallhe's my 7month old Basset Hound. Just love him. It's a great day for watch'n movies. Watch'n "28 weeks Later" right now-a thriller.

Snow here in Ohio!

Sadly no :( I want snow so bad.

It was suppose to snow today here in New York.. Pshh, not one flake.

I wish! I have not seen snow in Texas... ever. There was supposedly some here a few years ago.. more to the south (oddly enough) but we didn't get any. We might actually get to see some this year though! We are trying to plan a trip to Arkansas during christmas time. Hopefully.. I really love snow.

I only like snow during hte holidays like Christmas and stuff. Maybe it's because we get an over amount it seems. But still that's pretty cool. I'm kind of glad we don't have that much snow yet.

Just an update, its late now and the snow began to stick around 330pm. We have about 6 inches of snow at this moment. It's suppose to snow all night. My hubby and I talk about getting a snow blower every year (for the past 10 years) but haven't done it yet. I guess I'll be shovling tomorrow. My hubby got out of the hospital yesterday...has pneumonia with atelectasis. We watched movies, I played with the pigs and took some pigtures, played poker with hubby, daughter and pig, I have to admit, it's been nice just relaxing after a ruff week at the office....I like the snow.

psshtt no snow in Arizona.

Got 3 inches of snow over here in england, birmingham! Really surprised it settled as beforehand we had torrential rain!

No snow here on Vancouver Island. :)

None here yet, thank goodness. I only like snow from December 24 until December 26...hehe. I hate driving in the snow.

It snowed once here in Dallas last winter, but not much accumulated on the ground. I would love a really good snow!

Snow in Shropshire here. There was about an inch thick last night. It rained in the morning, and then there was just slush. I'm not sure if I'm pleased or annoyedlol

I haven't had any snow here, yet. But who knows what winter will bring?

Woo Hoo! There is a possibility of snow on thanksgiving (for all you non- americans, that is this thursday)

None here yet, thank goodness. I only like snow from December 24 until December 26...hehe. I hate driving in the snow.

Amen! Hahaha I'm all for that. I tell my family that all the time. Just those few days because it's Christmas time but then it can all vanish.

But that is super cool about how everyone is doing. I think were getting snow around Thanksgiving...actually were getting sleet...yuck!

Its flurry-ing!!! YaY! I've been dreaming about snow since July...too bad its just flurrys :(

It snowed quite a bit here in Iowa yesterday - all day long. Not sure how many inches we got but it's still sticking around. It's trying to snow today but its just a flake here and there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.