Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Snickers and Coco

justvisiting

Cavy Slave
Hello out there. My name is Rani and I recently adopted 2 neutered male guinea pigs from Animal Care and Control in San Francisco. Their ages are not known, but I think they are young, probably under one year. They are just getting to know each other and seem very interested. They've had a few little squabbles as they are figuring out their ranking-it looks like Snickers is in charge. I'm taking them to the vet for a free visit this weekend and will learn more about examining them myself, since I am new to cavies and want to make sure I do everything right. I love these guys. I have photos posted on flickr at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/justvisiting/sets/72057594129306006/

This is a great site. I look forward to digging deeper.

MobysMama

Cavy Slave
Welcome! And congratulations on your new little friends! :) My daughter and I adopted two baby piggies a couple of weeks ago, and we are smitten. I just took a look at your photos--Snickers and Coco are beautiful. Have fun with them!

Fire Cracker

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the form. They are adorable. I'm sure you will find all you need to know at Cavy Cages.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums, your piggies are so cute! I'm glad you decided to rescue!

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. I like your pigs names. Two of JennG's pigs are named Snickers and Cocoa but they are both girls. Yours are both so cute.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.