Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Pregnant Skinny any help appreciated LONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on all the babies! I am sorry one was not so lucky.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Congratulations the new littler is so adorable!! I love how they have very thin fur! because mom is of course a skinny.

Congrats mommy pig well done, Photo's would be great

Oh my, I'm so happy for you that mommies are doing well and that the stress is over for you!! Babies are cuteness overload!!!

Too cute!!
Congrats!

They are sooo cute, congratulations on all the babies.

The babies are just precious!! Will the new ones keep their fur? Or will they be skinny like their mom?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am so happy that all went well for both mommas. Sorry to hear that one little one did not make it. Like you said though, out of 8 babies, 7 are healthy and doing well.
Especially thankful the mommas made it through.
You did a fabulous job taking care of them. I'm sure you will enjoy them more now that you can relax and just have fun with them.
I know I would not be able to give up any one of those 7 little bundles. We have 10 piggies and I would just keep adopting if I could, I guess I'm like a cat lady, but know my limitations deep down. LOL

All of them are the cutest things I have ever seen!! Job well done all around.

How about some updates including pics please. :)

I would just like to say that you have the most adorable guinea pigs and you are a VERY good piggy momma.

Status
Not open for further replies.