Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Upper Levels Piggy Party Patio coming soon!

SavvyCavies

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! It's been quite a few months since I've last been on the forum. Between teaching 8 hrs a day, raising a toddler, and various other extracurricular activities, I've lost track of time. This past Easter weekend I ordered the piggy party patio for my girls, who are doing very well! I also repurchased a cavy café which I had so much regret about selling. I'm looking forward to getting these goodies in the mail soon!

Do any of you guys have a piggy party patio? If so, how do your piggies like it? I'm looking forward to hearing some feedback soon. ;)

Last edited:

SavvyCavies

Cavy Slave
The PPP is in and installed! Cookie and Oreo have instantly taken a liking to it to my surprise. I was nervous that they would be hesitant about using the ramp, but they did great! After running up and down the ramp exploring their new loft, they finally settled down on the fleece for some rest. :) Here is a photo collage of what their cage setup looks like with the new addition:

image.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.