Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Piggies on sites

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
how cute are these!
https://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/113631092/baby-guinea-pigs-cambridge.html

I know I shouldn't, but I do look on pages like gumtree etc for lonely single GP's.
my boyfriend would go mental if I got more though... he doesn't seem keen on my current 2 unfortunately :(
how darn cute is the scruffy one though! I'm actually in love lol and its only up the road from me.
I wouldn't really want to disturb my current 2 as they may not like another piggy living in their house!
Does anyone else do this? haha

Cavies4EverEver

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
LOL yes when the SPCA posts and when Pigs n bun pig rescue posts on Facebook LOL

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
Screenshot_2015-08-22-22-15-27.png

Are these just super tiny or too young to be rehomed...

Soecara

Cavy Slave
IMO they are too young, they look like they are no more then at most two weeks old. Also the fact they would sell them together is a red flag given they are one male and one female (assuming they are correctly sexed).

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
I thought so!!! I can't even bloody respond as I have to be a paying member :( was going to pretend to be interested and ask what age they are then mention they are far to young to be away from their mums.

KittenErnst

Cavy Gazer
You've inspired me! I'm on Craigslist now looking at all the piggies lol

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
Haha oh dear :D I'm always on there. Woops!

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
I read on SO many of the selling pages about people giving them away because they don't give them the attention anymore.
why cant people understand they are for LIFE, not for a few months when you are bored. *sigh*

Katie Vetter

Cavy Slave
Its pretty sad how many pigs are on my craigslist. And the conditions that they are kept in. I saw a post just yesterday where the guinea pigs had that one store bought cage that is supposed to look like a house, and they had a wheel in there! I was horrified, these were big boars, with a thirteen inch silent spinner. Ugh. On the other hand though, for the first time ever I saw a c&c cage listed on there. At least they took the time to make sure they took proper care of them.

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
theres only 1 on the uk craigslist.
gumtree, prelovedpets, scpok have tons. and loads of stupid little store cages too! really grinds my gears :(
I just wish I could save them all.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.