Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Phobias and fears

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I'm not particularly fond of those big, fat ants. Whenever we are in India, they are everywhere! On the walls, on the floor, crawling over your food etc They are over 2cm long and so disgusting. :melodrama

Still scared of the dark :eek: Although I'm getting better! Before I *had* to sleep with the outside light on and my door slighly ajar. It's only when I'm home alone or when I have to switch off everything downstairs.

laura220

Cavy Slave
Scared of nothin! Ha! ...At least I don't think I am. *shrugs*

cacosta

Cavy Slave
Bats are the worst. I will run and scream from a bat. I had to hide under a blanket to protect me and the baby girl one night while I was waiting for my hubby to come home from work and let a bat out of the house. I actually called him at work and made him come home early. Then he went back after he saved us.

Spiders are horrible and I will squish one if no one is around to do it for me. But, only to protect myself or kids.

Heights are horrible. I have a hard time going up in the hay loft when I have to horse sit for my aunt.

2pigs4rats

Cavy Slave
Dentists - and I have to go on friday! aaarghh!

DrkSilence13

Cavy Slave
Lets see....
Spiders, heights, crowds, and....I'm afraid that all of my friends are really just using me. It's kind of stupid...because in the back of my mind I know they're not...but I always have that thought that they really are.

Hansel

Cavy Slave
Getting blood drawn...I work myself up so much I pass out!

SleepyBirdy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
SleepyBirdy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
I have never seen a bat. It would probably freak me out if I did though. Maybe this city girl should just stay in the city.

fuzypeaches

Cavy Slave
Wow! I've known alot of people that are a little bit afraid of spiders, but I didn't realize that it wsas such a common fear...I don't really understand why... Although I can say that I watched this show once and this lady ahd spiders all in her hair cuase she never washed it...so I am a bit afraid of having any sort of bug in my hair...and swelling, any sort of bump gives me that icky feeling...like in the gymnasium at school, the floor absorbed water and the boreds buckled and there was this huge bump....it made me feel sick to my stomach...and the word lump just grpsses me out..I don't know why, its weird but, thats just me. Oh and needles, like getting a shot...other than that, nothing really scares me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.