Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Our New Flippin' Fun Futons

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
We've redone our Flippin' Fun Futons to add a canopy and make them all the more interesting and fun for the piggies! The added top will just about guarantee that this will be a favorite hang out for your pigs.

We're running a sales through Sunday on the Market site (Guinea Pig Market - Fleece Flippers, Cage Liners, Cozies for Guinea Pig Cages), 10% off everything (including Fleece Flippers) with coupon code FLIPPINFUN through Sunday.

So, far, the reviews from people who've already purchased our basic version have been great. This is even better!

futon-pink-blue-paws.jpgfuton-zebra-orange-green.jpgfuton2.jpgfuton-gray-pink.jpgfuton-leopard-fringe.jpg

MrsSuzy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They look really cool! I know my girls would love it.

Oh the shame of living in UK... Need to check postage charges :)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
They look really cool! I know my girls would love it.

Oh the shame of living in UK... Need to check postage charges :)

Yeah, that's tough. We DO ship to the UK, it's just a bit pricey.

AussiePiggies

Cavy Slave
Ohhhhhhh I love them! If I wasn't 80% sure silly boys would push them out and hide behind them I'd check out the postage to Australia :p

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
they're SO good looking, except currently my piggies toss the cuddlecups down the ramp or flip it over. once in a blue moon they actually sleep in it. XD

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I think these are a bit too heavy to toss. They're over a pound in weight. :) They have coro inside with wire which makes the top canopy bendable to the angle you want. Plus two full layers of UHaul linings. They are pretty nice!

futon-red-zebra1.jpgfuton-blue-daisies.jpg

clb89

Cavy Slave
Nice, I wish the sale was longer lol. I was looking at the futons before and the corner cabins. I need to spoof up the cage for when I pick up the guinea pigs.

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
That is SOOOOO mean, having a sale BEFORE I get my piggies. Well, I might just have to order them ahead of time and get one or two that might be suitable for males or females. This is so not fair!!! LOL!!!! :D Since I plan on having everything before the piggies anyway, I guess I'll just have to start now. I have a plastic tub that I'm going to put everything in till I'm ready, so why not start now, I'm always up for a good sale!!!

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They are very cute. love them

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
I definitely need to buy a few of these, the floral one is a favorite for me!

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Do you throw the whole thing in the wash or do parts/fleece come off for washing?

clb89

Cavy Slave
Do you throw the whole thing in the wash or do parts/fleece come off for washing?

In the description in the store it talks about taking off the fleece to wash.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
They are like a fleece flipper. It comes with the special Coroplast panel, 2 layers of Uhaul liners and the fleece casing if you will. The arms detach. The trim pieces, if you get them, just lay nicely on top. They aren't going anywhere. So, everything is washable separately as needed. It's very cleverly engineered if we do say so ourselves! :)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Here's my first product shot with the new fake piggy I got. Also ended up getting a new camera. I hadn't realized how old the one I had was! Still getting used to it. This is an earlier version of the futon. We no longer have the ends of the arms with seam out. It's neater now.

Futon-Buddy1.jpg

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
Wow, I want one so bad! They're so cute! Hopefully some day. :)

Kelly9

Cavy Slave
I was going to post about this yesterday. Those things are hilarious! (and cute) Seriously considering one. Flickers loves hiding behind something the fringe hanging down would be nice for her.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I was going to post about this yesterday. Those things are hilarious! (and cute) Seriously considering one. Flickers loves hiding behind something the fringe hanging down would be nice for her.

Exactly. We think this is a great product because it's pretty versatile. Since the fringe trim lays on the top with plenty of fleece friction to keep it in place, you can adjust the fringe to any height you want. Low, high or medium. Great for piggers that like to hide, which is most of them! :)

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
@CavySpirit - Are the ones with the fringe all hanging down and the ones that are split and tied to the side the same ones?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yes, we just tie the fringe up with an extra fleece strip for that look. You can do it how you like. You can flip some of the fringe back or under to only have a partial amount of fringe or just cut off what you don't want. Or tie it off in groups. Here is what the fringe piece looks like. It just lays flat on top of the canopy.

futon-fringe.jpg

Pigalicious

Cavy Slave
If I end up in the proverbial poor house it's due to the Guinea Pig Market!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.