Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Odd cavy dream...

catzeye21138

Cavy Slave
A few months back I had a dream that my mom bought me these two chocolate baby guinea pigs, and when I went into my room their cage was on my bed. Also, one of my guinea pigs Brock, happened to be living with them.(brock is a chocolate roan)

So now, I've had another dream!

I walk into my room, and there is a chocolate full grown guinea pig in with Brock, and another in with Jack. This made my furious of course, I mean. There can't be a guinea pig in with Jack(in my dream thoughts). I was mad that my mom went back and bought those two pet store guinea pigs because they weren't good show pigs. So now this is getting weird, my mom walks in and states that they ARE good show pigs. I proceed to list reasons why they are not.

It was so real, I could flip the cavy over in my hands in the dream to see its belly. I must be some special kind of creative to think that one up ahaha! The showing part actually came from a real life event, there actually were two chocolate baby guinea pigs at the pet store when I visited! My mom actually DID state that they would make good show-ers! I simply ignored her.

Any of you had any weird dreams like this?

i-love-nev

Cavy Slave
I had a dream about rabbits, and my mum rescued 18 rabbits and put them running free in the back garden and I started screaming the place down because I wanted a show rabbit for soooo long and they wouldn't be then she was saying that they would be ok in pet class etc (this would be more of a nightmare lol ). Then when I got home from school (say what? I am even home-ed) the next day they were all gone to my neighbours garden and my mum had finally bought me a show quality rex and dutch (that was a dream). I wish that was real, hehe.

pennykit&amanda

Cavy Slave
I had a dream about rabbits

That reminded me of a dream I had about rabbits: So I walk into my bedroom to find about 20 rabbits running on exercise wheels (they were about rat sized wheels). I remember the rabbits being about the size of a guinea pig, and their backs bending almost completely in half on the wheels... I guess seeing that scared me, because woke up really quickly with a gasp.

Haven't had a dream about guinea pigs, yet.

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
I had a dream that I opened my door and found like a billion guinea pigs, all over my room. They had the TV on, the stereo going, and they had raided my fridge and had veggies all over. They were all running around and wheeking and acted as if it was their room.
The only thing I remember before I woke up was that I was scolding them for the TV show they had on...lol.
This isn't cavy related, but I had a dream the other day that I got lost at school because instead of the wall my locker was on, they put a jungle!! Then it took me hours to find the locker that they gave me instead. :rolleyes:

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
I dreamt of my GPs especially Bubbles only just yesterday/today's morning.

I was away on trip with my new adopted GPs (from Craigslists) & left the 3 piggies at home (my friend who is also my neighbor pet-sitted for me when I am gone). It was a 3.5 day trip away from my other half of my piggies.

I wanted my DH's cousin (vet) to check out my new gals that is why I brought along the new gals. But after 3.5 days of being away... plus it said on the news that I may encounter sleet on the way home & could be stuck in PA... I also know that my friend will be working evenings on Sunday & covering shifts for the next 3 days (she is an RN).

I ended up dreaming of my piggies (I only remembered Bubbles happily jumping up & down so happy to see me home which in reality she did). I also remembered that in my dream, that my friend forgot to clean the litter box & somhow the guinea-poops are popcorning out of the litter box out of control! Yikes!

But my friend did a bit of tidying for me (not much but I also did prepare her & the GPs well before I left), and the litter do not look out of control like in the dream. Wheew!

Dream happened on Sat Night/Today's Morn... & the min. I woke up, I have already hussled to get things packed & on the go by 8:00AM this morn to beat the weather.

And you wonder why my hubby called me a worry freak & dubbed me a nut case when it comes to GPs.

catzeye21138

Cavy Slave
Hah, those are awesome dreams! Its funny how some people can remember their dreams so well, and others can't recall them 5 minutes past their waking up! I also dream in color, but one of my sisters dreams in black/white. The subconcious is so freaky! I wish there was a way we could REALLY study it well.

AbsLoveSnicks

Cavy Slave
Wow, weird dreams! For some odd reason my mom always dreams about my guinea pigs, like is they fell of something or they're running loose or my dog is chasing them. Very odd because I almost never dreams of my pigs.

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
I don't really have dreams, but I do ask questions in my sleep occasionally.
For instance, one time, I apparently said " Did Coco" (At the time I had him), " get enough lettuce?"

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
I just napped & have to share as I just had a nightmare!

It all started out normal, real nice and everything with my DH sunbathing... then I was at an old schoolmate's house helping his wife fix an outside coup/run thing with chicken wire. I then ask what is it for...

She proceed to show me her other wayyy-overcrowded GP hutch with a Mom & Pop GP in there with their young... then I saw Bubble's head!
I ask her what bubbles is doing there and she said that did I forget that I gave her bubbles??? And that she is building the other run for bubbles & some of her other GPs...

That is when I woke up, ran downstairs to see if Bubbles is indeed happily playing around. It was so realistic too (I shudder)... to think and imagine my beloved Bubbles going from & inside home to an outdoor hutch!

Yikes!

5guinea5pig5

Cavy Slave
I had a REALLY REALLY weird dream about a year ago when we where fostering some rabbits. So here's how it went(I had my one guinea pig too):
I heard music in my guinea pig an rabbit's room(separate cages). I went to investigate I found a whole room full of rabbits and guinea pig's dancing and getting drunk. I look in the corner and I see a bar! I faint. I wake up with my hands and feet tied. I look to my left,nothing, I look to my right, nothing wait what's that! It's a herd of angry guinea pigs and rabbits. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then I woke up to the sound of just 1 guinea pig and 5 rabbits. The End(I know I'm weird)! :D

guineapigluver1

Cavy Slave
I rarely have dreams, but last night I had a very odd dream about earth worms. I don't remember all of it, but I know it was odd.

DC Piggies

Cavy Slave
Early, on Christmas morning, I had a REALLY scary dream about my guinea pigs! In my dream:

I woke up and it was Christmas. For some reason, my guinea pigs, Tiger and Squeak, were in my room, running around. I held them in my bed for a while, and then, somehow, they got back on the floor. I tried to catch them but they kept on running away. Well, my bedroom is connected to my study, so I tried to close the door to keep the guinea pigs from getting into the other room, but somehow they did. They kept escaping back and forth between my room and my study, even though I could have sworn that I closed the door, and finally they got out of the other door in my study, and out into the hall.

Okay, so the thing about our house is that we have a sort of thing like a spiral staircase, but not really. The point is that, basically, there is a huge hole in the floor that goes from the 3rd floor, down to the 1st floor, with only the metal bars that support the railing, between you and the hole (I'm making it sound all scary, but the bars are really sturdy so no one's going to fall, unless they are really small, like guinea pigs) The bars are about 3 1/2 inches apart. So, in my dream, Tiger managed to get himself down, between the bars and the side of the hole. He was standing on the bars where they curve under in an 'L' shape on the side of the hole. (I hope that all makes sense.) His back feet were starting to slip off of the bar, and if he fell, he would fall all the way down! I was trying to pull him up, but every time I touched him, he slipped more! My heart was pounding and I was trying not to think about what would happen if Tiger died. Finally, I got him and I took him back to my room.

...Then there was one of weird dream transitions where you don't exactly know what happened...

And I couldn't find the guinea pigs!!! I looked and looked but I couldn't find them. I ran downstairs to my dad and I said,
"Pater, (I call my dad pater because it's Latin for father.) I can't find the... He interrupted me and said,
"You can't find the guinea pig's (I got all excited because i thought that he knew where they were,) cage? Oh, I moved it." And I shouted,
"No! I can't find the guinea pigs!" My dad gave me that disappointed look, and he ran upstairs to help me look. We looked for about five more minutes and then I looked under my dresser and I saw Squeak's butt! I reached under, and the guinea pigs scurried under the bed, where my dad picked them up and took them to their cage.

When I woke up, I was so relieved, (even though the dream ended happily) plus it was Christmas, so I was really happy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.