Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New pics of my baby.

Precia

Cavy Slave
Felix and I were having cuddle time on the couch. :)

New pics of my baby.
New pics of my baby.

I love my baby so much. :love:

So cute. Seems to love cuddle time.

So cute. Seems to love cuddle time.

He really does. :) I don't have to worry about having a pee pad or a towel anymore. Now he lets me know when he is ready to go back to his cage. He is such a good little boy.

Awww! That's super cute! I'm SOOOOO glad to see another New Hampshireite on here! You're the 2nd I've seen! He looks so much like my Chloe!!!!! It's uncanny. Except her ENTIRE left side is pitch black.

Hooray for New Hampshirites! I would love to see pictures of your Chloe. :)

How cute!! One of my piggies loves to sit with me while I watch tv or read, but the other one wants to go exploring!!

What a great picture of Felix. What a handsome little boy. He looks so calm and comfortable sitting with you.

He is very calm once I lay down with him. He picks a spot and curls up against my arm. But he hates to be carried. He would rather lay on my stomach than be carried anywhere.

That's cute!! Looks like my Lola girl :)

Very cute!! Enjoy him!

love the second picture the most but they were all good. Cute piggi as well

adorable! He sounds and looks so smart!!! I wish my girls would do that instead of peeing all over my clothes when they have lap time. he is such a cute lil' guy!

New pics of my baby.

That's my Chloe, @Precia! She's a real sweetheart! Love to pee on mommy and eat her clothes... Oh, well.

I started a thread to see if there were any other New Englanders, and there haven't been any responses...

Attachments

P5300347.JPG
@spy9doc, I think you are... I mean, NY isnt, but then again Connecticut is right next to it. To the Internet! *dashes off to Google*

Yes, you are technically a New Englander!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.