Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New cage and new start to our lives!

missguineaginns

Cavy Slave
Several years ago I had a happy and healthy herd of five girls in a giant 2x7 cage. In a very sad and traumatic story that I want to only give sparing details for, I ended up married to an animal and people abuser. (I obviously did not know this in the beginning.) Deciding enough was enough, I left him and took only my clothes, some sentimental items, and of course, my one lone piggie I had left after that time. We moved to a new place and began a new start together, both of us free from the fear of being hurt! Finally, I got to go back and start rebuilding. I started with building a 2x4 c&c two weeks ago with some leftover grids that I managed to keep track of from my old cage and chloroplast for, Home Depot. I do plan to expand after I purchase more grids! I only had my hideys and water bottles so that went in. A nice lady on eBay is making me some fleece liners with uhaul as I don't have my sewing machine anymore. (I had fleece flippers before but those are long gone.) They got here today and I haven't put them in so its care fresh for now! I can finally have a Guinea Pig room too! Anyway, yesterday Miss PigPigs and I took in our first adoptee. She's tiny and adorable and only five weeks old! She isn't showing her face yet lol but her butt is in the picture. Miss PigPigs is taking her job as big sister very seriously and introductions went the best I've ever seen! Anyway, both are getting used to their brand new c&c cage!
Thanks for reading my long story. Here's to my piggies as we start a new life!

and this is my cage before I put the food, hay, and water in it! Those went in when the pigs went in haha.

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg

HollyLeaf

Cavy Slave
Oh good for you! People like you described make me sick. I'm happy you had the courage to get out of that situation.

Your pigs are so cute! The baby is just so tiny! I hope they bring you lots of joy and love. :)

MadScienceMum

Cavy Gazer
I hope you realize how strong you are. Sending lots of good vibes your way for a new start!

Saylavi

Cavy Slave
Woo hoo for you! Sending love and luck

missguineaginns

Cavy Slave
Here is her face finally!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Very cute! It's a good thing I don't know where you live -- that baby abby would be mine!

missguineaginns

Cavy Slave
Thanks! She is a cutie!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.