Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sexing Name Change for a mis-sexed piggie!

He's so cute! How about Sherbet, Sunshine, Canary, Juice, Moonbeam, Pluto, Sparky, Orange Julius, Creamsicle, Mango, Peach.

Maybe Bobby? Because it kinda sounds like Blondie.

Oh boy! There are so many I like. When the hubs gets home I will have him pick from my favorites. Don't stop now though!

What is your other piggie's name? You could use that for ideas. I think it would be cute to have piggies named Piglet and Roo. The little orangealo looks more like a Roo.

We are not getting another one for 2 weeks. We had to wait on money for travel because the rescue is over 2 hours away and also money for a bigger cage at that time. Good thing though because had we went even just 3 days ago, we would have picked up a female and been in trouble with that!

naming is such a personal thing regardless of the animal.

I'd name your piggie after your fave TV/Book/Game character.

I had three fish called Indi, Anna, and Jones. I also named my cat and hamster (rest their cute little souls) Manny and Bernard from the cult show Black Books.

Its adorable though :D

I love the Butters suggestion. How about Barney, Zeus, Thor, Rollo, Maize, Saffron....

I actually do like the name Bode. I heard it the other day and asked hubs if he thought it was cute (we are tring to have another baby at end of this year) and he said no! Lol. So maybe I could get away with it being his name instead.

Love the Indi Anna and Jones. Good one!! If it was my daughters personal choice it would be Dora, Lilo, or Billy.

Tizzy, Marmalade, Duke Piggington the First, Leo, Nutmeg, Cinnamon.

Lilo? How about Stitch?

I like spice names like Nutmeg and Cinnamon, but the color of those spices is not right for this piggie. If he were a spice he would be Ginger--but in the U.S. that is a girl's name. (In the U.K. it is a nickname for a redhead - boys too).

Pokey, Lala, Zen, JohnnY(?) I dk but naming i sreeally fun but hard sometimes! Good luck.

If he were a spice he would be Ginger--but in the U.S. that is a girl's name. (In the U.K. it is a nickname for a redhead - boys too).
I guess "Turmeric" or "Saffron" is just not gonna catch on for a nickname!

Rupert!!! lol i just like that name for guinea pigs.

Hou could always go down the comedy route. For example my mother named her cat Mouse....He has issues

Yelena, I love comedy! Maybe I can think of something snazzy. And I guess since I am getting another one in 2 weeks (eek) I can do a pair name also that would be fun and humorous.

Rupert Bear, the character in the English comic strip, has a friend called Podgy Pig. How about Rupert and Podgy?

the first thing that came to my mind was Oliver and Waffle. i dont know why waffle would.

When I think of Oliver I think Olli, could do Olli and Oop. Wow that was a stretch there. Geeze, I thought nameing my children was hard, this is turing out to be about the same!

When I think of Oliver I think Olli, could do Olli and Oop. Wow that was a stretch there. Geeze, I thought nameing my children was hard, this is turing out to be about the same!

When I here Oliver it reminds me of my favorite character from the German soap Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden Love).

Going off of that it could be Oliver and Christian. ;)

Anyway, good luck picking the name and be sure to tell us what you end up deciding.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.