Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog My Small Zoo!

Blog entry from old forum

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I'm a huge animal lover!!
I love, care and look after all of my animals, It takes me two days to clean everyone's houses!

I have 3 male guinea pigs living in a 4x4 + 2x2 C&C cage; I use wood chip bedding in their 2x2 'kitchen' part and fleece on the 4x4 part. They prefer the wood chip bedding over the fleece.
Trixie is my only girl piggy, who will hopefully be getting 2 friends as soon as possible, her home is a 2x5 L shape C&C cage with a 1x4 loft. The 1x4 loft and the 2x4 part of the L has fleece and the other 1x2 has wood bedding as It is her messy kitchen.

Apart from guinea pigs I also have 3 male mice, they are all living in seperate cages, two of them did have cage mates but I gave one away due to fighting the other one died of cancer. :(
17 Female Mice live in a huge cage! That has three levels their ages range from 2 months old to 1 and a half years old.

Penny is my Rabbit who is part Flemish giant and I got her from the SPCA a few years ago and her age is unknown. She did have a cage mate but he sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

My mum has 2 cats that is really hers, mine and my little brothers. There is then two stray kittens that live at our house, I've manged to stroke on of them and he purrrs so I'm getting closer to taming him!!! YAY! but his brother is still rather scared. >.<
They were born stray so have had no human contact.

I have a 140 litre tropical fish tank that has
  • 1 4 year old Chinese algae eater
  • 6 Male Threadfins
  • 8 Glass Catfish
  • 2 Honey Dwarf Gouramis
Then we have a coldwater 50 Litre tank with three comet goldfish that hopefully when we get more settled into our new house will get a safe outdoor pond to live in. My goldfish is Black and White named Neon, My little brothers goldfish is orange named Love and my mums goldfish has lots of colours and is called Plop.

Well that's my Zoo. :)

cool! how do u make a blog?

You have to become a Cavy Slave, I think. :)

wow you have so much animals
and I only have one guinea pig

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you are an animal lover. I do hope you get another girl soon. hmmm, wonder if you have pics of your babies. I'll go look. *poof*

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.