Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Official Sign Off

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
Through the last year or so this web site has been amazing too me. But now i must say some things.

My guinea pigs Butterscotch and Taffy are gone. My Mother gave them away two weeks ago, claiming that they were dirty smelly animals. I found a good home with three children so i can sleep knowing they'll never be lonely or ignored.

I used to be almost obsessed with this website. My joy after school was to come on Cavy Cages and see if anyone had replied to my latest post. Even now, going over the website one last time, bring my happiness to see the names I remember.

So thank you,
to everyone I know from the website and those who I never had the pleasure of meeting.

Sincerely Sabrina.
:(

Getting.cavys

Cavy Slave
Please dont leave! Cant you stay and offer help to others that need it? You can still be happy and help others with your experiences.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I agree with the above, though I understand how you might feel you don't 'belong', with not having piggies now. I think I'm right in saying there are some members here who don't have pigs but who still help a lot, I think you could be one of them if you do still enjoy coming here.

I really feel for you, having to put up with your mother's actions on giving Butterscotch and Taffy away, it's one frustration felt by quite a few young people still living at home. Will you still be able to find out how the pigs are doing, keep in touch with their new family?

ellenvega

Cavy Slave
You don't have to be a current pig owner to post on this site. But I can see how everyone else talking about their pigs might be painful to you.

Maybe someday when you are out from under your mom's roof you can have pigs again.

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
I really feel for you, having to put up with your mother's actions on giving Butterscotch and Taffy away, it's one frustration felt by quite a few young people still living at home. Will you still be able to find out how the pigs are doing, keep in touch with their new family?

Yes, The new owners are my Mothers friends. And I've decided to "lurk" around the site.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you've decided to hang around. Maybe see about getting your mother's friends to join and we can all help them keep your pigs in tip top shape.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
I don't have any guinea pigs, and I still manage to contribute every once in awhile. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.