Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C My girls home before and after.

Potty trained how nice is that!! Your cage looks great and they piggies i am sure they are happy now :D

This makes me so happy seeing your piggies in their new cage , very nice design! I can' t believe you are on to the second level, I keep telling myself I am going to add it but I can't figue out how I am going to do it in a way that allows me to still clean it easily. You are so lucyk to have potty trained piggies. My sow is and a month later we got a nuetered boar and I was worried he wouldn't be and I was right. He poops everywhere now! I just cleaned out a handful of poop in his cuddle cup this morning! Oh I have the same fleece and I am addicted to Joanns and looking at fleece designs. Is that where you got your fleece?

Awesome job on the cage! It's huge! Those piggies are going to be so much happier. I'm glad they are out of that tiny pet store cage.

Yes joannes is where we got the fleece.

With this I just had the idea in my head and couldn't stop it so we first put it on paper then I started putting it together.

Beautiful cage, they are very lucky girls!

You did an awesome job!

WOW amazing i wish we could have used C&C but we have a cat and small dog and well that would not have worked out well.............but this is GREAT!

That is one nice cage! I'm so glad you are building this for your dear little piggies! Very jealous of the design! ;)

Pigpigpiggy, you could build a C&C cage with a top. Like this one: Cage Lid - Guinea Pig Cage Photos

I just sat here and stared for 2 days at the space and was thinking of how to make it low enough my daughter ( 4yrs old) could see them well and yet tall enough they weren't on the floor. Then I drew it and spent about 200 on supplies. I have another box of cubes left! hehe hmmmmmmmmm maybe extend?

We have to spend 15 for another sheet of coroplast because we actually cut this one to big and its way to tight to tuck my fleece.

What lucky guinea pigs. I love the cage.

A lot of people fold the fleece under to avoid tucking it. Personally I like it way better that way, I got so frustrated tucking the fleece after a while, because even though my coro was cut to the right size, it was such a pain. I can only imagine it'd be worse with that huge cage you have!

Pigpigpiggy, you can put a top and x pen around it. I have dogs and my big cage has a tall xpen around it.

Beverly that is a great cage.

Beverly- I bet your piggies are super happy with their new cage!

WOW amazing i wish we could have used C&C but we have a cat and small dog and well that would not have worked out well.............but this is GREAT!

I have 4 dogs, 3 cats and my 2 C&C cages work just fine(photo below). I don't let the dogs go in the room by themselves but there's only a baby gate at the door so the cats go in when ever they want.

Attachments

IMG_1901.jpg
Tuesday we are getting two babies from a friend. They are healthy and basically q-tuned there. She got them 2 months ago and due to work changes can't keep up with their care. Knowing I was looking for two babies (hers are at 5 months) to add to my herd offered them to me. Yay!

Can't wait to see the new babies!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.