Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My dream pets

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
These are pets I want to own but don't:
2 West Highland White Terriers named Sugar and Spice
A Golden Retriever named Goldie
2 Rabbits
2 Chinchilla's
A herd of Guinea Pigs
2 Hamsters
2 Gerbils
A Ferret
2 Russian Blue Cats named Faith and Hope

And those are all the pets I want to own

My "dream" pets are:
Four male Siberian Huskies named Timber (grey), Batman (black&white with a mask), Jack (red), and Sparrow (white).
A sphinx cat named either Valentine or Valentino, depending on gender.
A male donkey named Thunder-Boot.
A male hamster named Speed.
Two male gerbils named Crash and Burn.
A male beta named Boom.

It's strange that you've already named your animals!
And I don't beleive in 'owning' animals. They are your friends- you don't own them.

Anyway, I would like to have the following as animal companions:
Cocker Spaniels (I have always been attached to this kind of dog, since i was a kid and spent some time on a farm where the people had cocker spaniels).
A parrot- not sure what kind
Guinea pigs :)
Maybe a cat. Depends on what other living creatures are in my house at the time. Cats are quite the predators (but also very cuddly!).

We don't own them, they own us!

I would like to have a cocker spaniel at some point in my life. I'd also like to have another female American Eskimo. They are my favorite breed of dog and I've had three of them over the years.

I definately want more ratties as I am completely enthralled with them. I'm trying to find a couple more young males to adopt.

Been there, done that with a herd of piggies and love my girls dearly but once my remaining two girls cross the bridge, I don't plan on having pigs for a while.

In the past I've had birds of several varieties (parakeets, a conure and love birds), hamsters (both syrian and dwarves), gerbils, guinea pigs, rats, dogs and cats.

I've had guinea pigs, dogs, chinchillas, cats, hamsters, fishes, etc.

I want a border collie and an australian shepherd. I'm not too big on cats, though I live with two and have one at my legal residence, and I plan on keeping at least two piggies at all times. My boyfriend is all about the aquariums--planted tanks, etc etc, so I'll have plentyyy of those.

I love animals. :)

My number one dream pet that I WILL have one day is a horse. I just love them so much :)

A Rottweiler, a Bi-color German Shepherd, a brindle English Mastiff, a black brindle Cane Corso, a fawn Great Dane, a red & rust Doberman, a tri-color Papillon, and perhaps a retired racing Greyhound. Granted not all at the same time, but they're all dogs I'd love to have someday.

I love cats too, some breeds I'd love to have of them would be Oriental Shorthairs, Siamese, Bengals, perhaps an Egyptian Mau. I really like the very outgoing, chatty, almost dog-like type cats.

Other animals I'd love to share my life with include ferrets, horses and hermit crabs.

I would want:
A rose breasted cockatoo
A female pig
A little tortoise that grew into a huge one!
An Appaloosa horse, gelding

I would love to get a pair of rats one day, would love to find another Birman Cat, love to have another laid back chihuahua long hair if possible, but they are all cute.

Now if I ever had the acreage I would love to get 2 horses, 2 donkeys, some goats, and 2 potbellied pigs, but right now they wouldn't have the space that they so desperately need, but one day I hope I can

I would love to Have one Day a bangle Cat. and If i Could I want another Pomeranian.(have one all ready Want another)

I don't mean own, I do mean have. And they do own us! My Guinea Pigs will wheek to be fed a lot!

Dream pets in this family would include:

Several pintos for the 7 year old. She loves horses and is enamored of "spotty ones."

A herd of "dairy cows," that has never really been defined by the 4 year old, but I think she means Holsteins. They would each have a calf, according to her, and the calves would never grow up. All I could think of was "poor cows." I love my kids, but I do not want a 4 year old forever. I think a cow would feel the same way.

And their 9 year old brother would take a tarantula, a lobster and a tank full of starfish. I convinced him that an octopus is not a good pet since they can escape from almost anything, but I have yet to convince him that I have no clue how to take care of a starfish, let alone a lobster.

The 15 year old is more interested in his guitar than pets. I guess that is a teenage boy thing.

My 9 year old daughter wants another golden lab.
My 4 year old wants Nemo and star fish and a pet that can talk back to her.
All i want is a vacation :)

Pet we have so far.
2 piggies,6 commets,3 gold fish,1 cleaning fish.
2 cats aged 11 and 18 .

Ok if you put it that way my 3 Year old wants. All the guinea pigs in the worldto live in a house by them selfs behind our house. So we can go visit them. I had to laugh so hard when she told me this.
plus she wants My fixed poppy to have babies (which isn't happening)

Haha that made me laugh. Then you could all go next door and have a tea party.

I dream of having a herd of capybaras and a few dozen squirrels. My husband needs some convincing though. :(

Even though I have a zoo at home, this is my dream

My own sled dog team 20 strong comprised of Siberian/Alaskan Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes
4 chocolate labs (I love the chocolates )
10,000-20,000 Koi pond
125gal or more salt water tank
2 guines pigs
3 chinchillas
1-2 Tortoise's (this spelling doesn't seem right)

Even though I have a zoo at home, this is my dream

My own sled dog team 20 strong comprised of Siberian/Alaskan Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes
4 chocolate labs (I love the chocolates )
10,000-20,000 Koi pond
125gal or more salt water tank
2 guines pigs
3 chinchillas
1-2 Tortoise's (this spelling doesn't seem right)
4 Chocolate Labs? Yes, those Labs are very beautiful! If you get a husky, you need those black and white ones with green eyes! Oh my, they are the most beautiful dogs next to Chocolate Labs, West Highland White Terriers and Bernese Mountain Dogs!
Nope, Tortoise is right! Tortoises are cool too! 3 Chinchillas? That's a lot of feeding! Ha. Build a Dog Kennel and an automatic feeder for the dogs :)

My dream animal is definitely a horse-a lovely piebald cob!! also a pair of miniature Shetlands, a donkey, a huge aquarium of guppies, a tortoise or two, some rats, a tiny rabbit (netherland dwarf?) a brindle staffi and a Yorkshire terrier... I have a feeling they will all stay 'dream' pets!

If I could have whatever I wanted I'd have sighthounds! Racing Greys and Whippets, as well as a million pigs!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.