Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Conditions Light bulb body

Saleur1964

Cavy Slave
I recently took in a female piggy who has the shape of a light bulb. She is not pregnant and has a large appetite. She doesn't seem to be in any physical distress. Her poops are normal too. I've been reading a lot on line but she doesn't fit the description of bloat. Any ideas would be greatly welcomed. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That sounds like her normal shape and an excellent description. They are all heavy in the back end but some more than others. I have one sow shaped like an eggplant and the other shaped like a butternut squash.

Light bulb bodyLight bulb body

Ha, ha. What item best describes your guinea pigs' shape?

I've got one of those pigs. Not just a light bulb, but a flood lamp! She's perfectly healthy.

Pigs are no more the same size and shape than people are.

That sounds like her normal shape and an excellent description. They are all heavy in the back end but some more than others. I have one sow shaped like an eggplant and the other shaped like a butternut squash.

View attachment 82055View attachment 82056

Ha, ha. What item best describes your guinea pigs' shape?
Lol! The butternut squash!

Thank you to both replies I got! I can rest better now. I was beginning to wonder if it was just her own personal shape!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.