Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lets see photo's of YOU!

Such lovely people on here too!! You all are wonderful! :love: It's always nice putting a face to people you talk to.

@madelineelaine Your skin has a gorgeous color to it! Keep wearing the sunscreen! You're fair but it's a really healthy fair color. I'm quite jealous. lol

Lets see photo's of YOU!
Me and my boy Casey!

Here I am. First man-boy to post a picture
Lets see photo's of YOU!

Just add darker circles, bigger eye bags, and messier hair and you'll have what I've looked like the last few days since my appendectomy. Lol

Lets see photo's of YOU!Lets see photo's of YOU! I'm the one in the black dress and I also put a picture of my sister since she is like their baby sitter (holds them while I trim their nails, feeds them if I'm not home, refills their water bottle, etc.)

So nice to see the other cavy slaves :)Lets see photo's of YOU!

Who knew we had such an attractive crowd?

Kwee, trying her best to look like me lol :

(allegedly) classy me!

...aaaaaand, drunk me! ;)

@Mastershroom I've seen your pictures in the gallery before! You're kind of "tough looking" I guess, and then you have a little matching piggie in your hands. It's just so adorable! You seem like a cool guy! :p

Lets see photo's of YOU!

Me & Penélope

@Mastershroom I've seen your pictures in the gallery before! You're kind of "tough looking" I guess, and then you have a little matching piggie in your hands. It's just so adorable! You seem like a cool guy! :p
Haha yeah, I've gotten that before. People say I look like I belong in a biker gang, but then they find out I'm just a nice guy. lol It's definitely hard to be tough around Kwee...I have a friend who's training for the Olympics in judo, by all means a very large, tough, muscular dude, and whenever he comes over, he breaks down into babytalk when he sees her. ;)

(though I do want to get a motorcycle!)

Me and my little Bridget:

Lets see photo's of YOU!

Lets see photo's of YOU!

The only picture I ever share! :) I am usually a behind the camera, no make up, hair in a pony tail type of girl!

Wow, we have a nice looking bunch of cavy slaves here :) It's nice to put faces to names!

Mastershroom, where did you the tiny piggy bandana? That is the cutest freakin' thing that I've seen in a long time! Kwee also tops the charts, and I love it when people and their pets match. Precious level 998503!

Lets see photo's of YOU!
Lets see photo's of YOU!

Hehehe, I got to meet Britney Spears! <3

Okay I thought I would join in the fun. Here is the picture of me (on the left) with my nephew at my sister's wedding reception.

Lets see photo's of YOU!

My boyfriend and I after graduation, parents to 7 guinea pigs! ;)Lets see photo's of YOU!

@Mastershroom - I love love LOVE the pics of you holding Kwee and your classy pic with your pinky up! LOVE it! The tiny bandana is hilarious and the perfect touch!

Mastershroom, where did you the tiny piggy bandana? That is the cutest freakin' thing that I've seen in a long time! Kwee also tops the charts, and I love it when people and their pets match. Precious level 998503!
Thanks :3 I found it at Petco for like 4 dollars...the packaging said it was specifically for ferrets, and it was in the ferret aisle, but it adjusts with velcro, and it can easily accommodate even Quee's fat neck. lol
@Mastershroom - I love love LOVE the pics of you holding Kwee and your classy pic with your pinky up! LOVE it! The tiny bandana is hilarious and the perfect touch!
Haha thanks. Don't tell Quee, but Kwee is my favorite...mostly because she doesn't pee on me every time I hold her. ;)

In Jerusalem, when I was young...lol
Lets see photo's of YOU!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.