Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lets see photo's of YOU!

guineagins

Cavy Slave
Ok so i thought it world be fun to post photo's of the cavy slaves! (us!)

So are go first! [GuineaPigCages.com] Lets see photo's of YOU! This is me! Sorry for the very bad lighting! :crazy: I look really young with no makeup! Don't worry i'm not as young as i look!

You are very pretty :cheerful:

Thank you! You too :p
You do look very young. hehe

This is a recent one of me (on the left) at a Disney media event (one of my many jobs is writing about theme parks). If there's any uber Phineas & Ferb fans here, they'll know who the other person in the pic. is.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Lets see photo's of YOU!

If there's any uber Phineas & Ferb fans here, they'll know who the other person in the pic. is.

I love Phineas & Ferb! Yes I know as an adult that is kinda pathetic but my daughter (4 years old) watches it so I watch it too!! :p

[GuineaPigCages.com] Lets see photo's of YOU! <This is one of the most recent pics I have, it's from last July but I look pretty much the same. I'm not a big camera person - only reason I have this one is because a friend took a pic of me at her daughter's baby shower!! Anyway I'm the adult (obviously) and the little demonic looking thing on my lap is my daughter. lol

I love Phineas & Ferb! Yes I know as an adult that is kinda pathetic but my daughter (4 years old) watches it so I watch it too!! :p
You're not alone! I'd never seen it before, but I watched several episodes on Netflix before the event because I knew the creators would be there and I didn't want to sound like a ditz when I interviewed them. I'm totally addicted to it now. When I interviewed them, they went into their Major Monogram and Dr. Doofenshmirtz voices and it was hilarious. That's Vincent (voice of Phineas) with me in the pic...I'm with Phineas and Phineas and Ferb, hee hee.

Your daughter is a cutie. They're all a bit demonic around that age, LOL.

Everyone's pictures are brilliant! I just wish i could find a better one of me, and i can't take one now because no one knows where the camera charger is! Maybe tomorrow.

It's not just me, but I absolutely love this picture, so I thought I'd share this one! lol

I only do silly pictures.

Here's a picture of me in a carrot!

Last edited:

This is my husband and I on a recent trip to the coast.

It's cool attaching faces to names! I always get curious about what people are like. :p

It's cool attaching faces to names! I always get curious about what people are like. :p

Same! the only thing is that I always get nervous about posting pictures of myself on the internet but I figure that with facebook and everything I'm already out there anyway. Plus, I don't think the guinea pig cage crowd is exactly the dangerous type!

Loveing all photo's! I think i may have found a photo thats not too bad! It was taken three years ago but i look the same! It was at the download festival.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Lets see photo's of YOU! I was with my brother.

Same! the only thing is that I always get nervous about posting pictures of myself on the internet but I figure that with facebook and everything I'm already out there anyway. Plus, I don't think the guinea pig cage crowd is exactly the dangerous type!
Yeah, it's not like we're a reptile group or anything ;) :p

and this would be me ^

The only picture I have of myself that's uploaded onto my computer is this one. It's a cell phone picture, and it's not all that great. Lol! I just had my hair cut and done up, and was sending it to a friend of mine. Who can be quite nosy. Haha!

This is me. [GuineaPigCages.com] Lets see photo's of YOU! and I just realized that I look severely grumpy.
Sorry. *chuckles* It's all I've got. Except for my avatar located on my home page. That's aboot it. (I'm not a "take a picture of me" type person.) :love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.