Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lethal guinea pigs discussion

salana

Lethal Guru
Cavy Slave
Could all past or current owners of lethals please post with:

* The current age of your lethal, if alive,
* The age and cause of death of your lethal, if dead
* Any pictures and/or threads you would like to have linked to, and
* If you would like to give permission for your lethal's pictures to be on the lethal thread here and/or a page on GL about lethals

Thank you!

If you have already sent me this information, please send it again--I lost my hard drive a few months ago, with all my email. You can either email, PM, or post on this thread.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I rescued Pearl from a local pet store on Aug 11th of last year.

she turned 1 on June 17th this year, passed away on Aug 4th. She was battling infections in her lungs and had spread to her eyes and ears. When her current owner Megan took her to the vet on Sat, they told her she was in the process of dying. Pearl was 1 year and almost 2 months old. May she rest in peace.

Here is her thread on GL with pictures. You can use them Salana. Guinea Lynx :: Topic - Pearlie recieved her Angel wings

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
I have lil miss Faithy Mae, she was rescued on the 19th of April 2007 and was born on approximately the 30th of March 2007.
SHe is now 4 months old, and around 400grams in weight.

Any pics you have permission to use, she does have a thread at Gl somewhere, Angelscavies started for her, but I can't locate it at the moment on this slow computer. Some pic of her are also in Charlies the international guinea pig adventure, here on this forum.

A thread of her is here (broken link removed)

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I have lil miss Faithy Mae, she was rescued on the 19th of April 2007 and was born on approximately the 30th of March 2007.
SHe is now 4 months old, and around 400grams in weight.

Any pics you have permission to use, she does have a thread at Gl somewhere, Angelscavies started for her, but I can't locate it at the moment on this slow computer. Some pic of her are also in Charlies the international guinea pig adventure, here on this forum.

A thread of her is here (broken link removed)

Here you go Katt, I found it for ya. Guinea Lynx :: Topic - Lethal rescue, very small and very itchy

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
Did a photo shoot with lol Miss FaithyMae, the pics are in teh above ACS thread, page 9. :) I love my Faithy, or as the day care kids call her 'haify'

lawomans

Cavy Slave
I just read this thread and it is fascinating. I recently adopted Lily, a Lethal white. She is now 2 1/2 years old, and blind in both eyes. One eye is very small. She is also deaf. She has a slight head tilt. She has only one lower incisor but the rest of her teeth are fine. She is small and weighs 1lb6oz. She is very healthy, otherwise, and manages very well. Does anyone have an average age for lethals to live?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.