Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada La Belle Province!!!

Ruessavel

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much, I do have some of those stores around. Ill be looking.

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
Home Depot definalty has them, no matter how big my cage gets, I still get excited seeing cubes. Although they only had white, they came in 3 and 6 cube packages, so.. like 13 and 23 cubes in each, if I'm calculating right.

zippysmom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
You can use linoleum for the bottom instead.

What Lyndsay said about cubes.

For now, just try giving them lots of floortime. (broken link removed)

shmeele

Cavy Slave
I found my cubes at Costco (a wholesale store), and coroplast should be available at most home improvement stores. I got mine at Reno-Depot
Hope this helps

Coiler

Cavy Slave
Hi Antonio, I'm french and from Montreal. Just finish my first C&C cage for my bunnies and pigs. Since I have a small appartment I have to manage with what I have.I write in english here because there is not to many people who can understand french and it makes me practice my writing in english :)

leony7

Cavy Slave
Bonjour,

Hi, I just came back in this forum. Is there anybody from Montreal?

leony7

Cavy Slave
Hi ,

I'am from Montreal. I just came on the forum.

Leony

Ruessavel

Cavy Slave
Hey,

Ive been in the process of building a C&C cage for a little while now. Ive got all my cubes, and the frame of the cage set up, but now I cant find Coroplast. I tried the local Reno Depot, and some of the industrial sign stores (but they dont take orders under 50$ :weepy: ) Does anyone know where I could get Coroplast? Preferably on the West Island???

Coiler

Cavy Slave
Try Home Depot, that's were I got mine.

Ruessavel

Cavy Slave
Which HomeDepot was it?

orkid

Cavy Slave
Hi there!

I am in Granby and I also found my coroplast at Home Depot.

What I can't find is pellets. Does anyone have access to Oxbow pellets?

J'en ai besoins au PC!

Merci, thanks!

Daphne

shmeele

Cavy Slave
I got my coroplast at the Reno-Depot in Pointe Claire (beside Fairview)

Clementine

Cavy Slave
I come from Montreal Quebec and speak french and english very well, english is my first language but I started learning french at...... huh?.....5?
Ya 5. And Orkid you can buy timothy hay and pellets at Walt-Mart in the pet section. Some people might think Walt-Mart? for my piggy's food? are you sure it's edible? My piggy's been eating it for 3 years now and she's in good health even though she's a bit lazy. but DON'T buy the pellets with vegetable's in it, those are not good for them.

Last edited:

Bidoune

Cavy Slave
allo la grande! je suis de st-jean sur richelieu mais je viens de montreal, je sias que sa fait 2 ans que tu as ecrit ton message mais jespere que nous pourrons corespondre.

jai 3 cochons dindes, mes trois filles et je cherche moi aussi des gnes dans les environs de montreal a qui je pourrait parler.

jespere que tu vas repondre.

hey girl! im from st-jean-sur-richlieu but i come from montreal, i know its been 2 years taht you wrote your post but im hoping ta we will be able to talk.

i have three pigies, my three girl et im looking someone also to talk with.

hope to receive a post from you.

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
Bonjour!!! Enfin du monde de la region.
Je suis a Quebec, d'autres?

J'ai trouvé ceci dans un autre post (found that in another thread) (broken link removed)

they have oxbow stuff and ship in the province
Ils ont les produits Oxbow et expedient dans la province

J'ai pris mon coroplast chez un fabricant d'enseigne. Found my coroplast in a signs making shop.

ajb123

Cavy Slave
I'm from quebec (the eastern townships), and i've had to take french class all my life but i absolutely suck at it haha!

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
I'm from Ontario, and I can't speak French well at all.
We learned it in school of course but all they taught us was silly phrases that will never be of any use.
Je suis mange la pizza.

ajb123

Cavy Slave
Hey Everyone,

I live in montreal, and Im interested in building my own cavy cage for my two pigs. (their cage is becoming too small!) I cant find cubes ANYWHERE. Clorosplast either. Any suggestions on where I could get some.

I got my coroplast at Omer Deserre, this is the link for where they have the store in montreal DeSerres , they also have some at home depot but it was more expensive and they didn't have the right size for the cage i wanted to build. Oh and also omer deserre has all different colors since it is an art store after all :)

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
I lived 2 years near Barrie in Ontario. But I'm back in Quebec. I realised sadly that we arent very well served for animals things around here. Maybe if I get a run somewhere in Ontario I will stack a lot hahaha. But for now I will order from that store in montreal

Helena's Cavies

Cavy Slave
Salut le monde! je suis nouvelle sur ce charmant forum! :D
Je suis née et j'ai passé la première moitié de ma vie dans la Belle Capitale (Ville de Québec). Je vis maintenant dans la région de la Capitale Nationale (Ottawa). Au plaisir de vous croiser et de participer aux différents dossier sur le forum, soit en français ou en anglais.

Hi everyone! I'm new on this wonderful forum! :D
I was born and lived the first half of my life in la Belle Capitale (Quebec City). I now live in the National Capital Region (Ottawa). I'm looking forward to meeting you and to participating on different topics on the forum, either in French or in English.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.