Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Information about the Guinea Pigs I have had

Blog entry from old forum

CC Cookie Dough

Cavy Slave
The first guinea pig I got was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ("Cookie Dough"). She is all black on one side, and on the other side she is all white with one brown spot. I've had her since March 2015 (she was 5 weeks old when I first got her). She is a Satin American Tri-color. I still own her today (Jan 2017).

The second guinea pig I got was Hazelnut (“Hazel”). She was about 1 year old when I adopted her in September 2015. She was white and two shades of brown, and had a divet/“crown” on her head. She was a Satin American Crested. She passed away on December 31st, 2016 at 2:00am.

I got my third guinea pig on January 20[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017. She was eight weeks old when I got her. She does not yet have a name. She is mostly white with a few spots of brown (some light brown spots and some dark brown spots) and she also has a divet/"crown" on her head. She is a Satin American Crested. I still own her today (Jan 2017).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.