Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

if u had

gp cage

Cavy Slave
if you had all the money in the world and you can only spend it on your gp what would you do for them and what will you get for them?

Shorty

Cavy Slave
Get them some more vegtables. Buy them some more toys. And I would make a ramp etc. on their cage

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I would buy them a huge house just for them and I would fillit with custome wood houses and tunnles.It would be soo cool. They would have a grass room too. The floor would be be made of growing grass. They would have another room filled with every kind of hay they could ever want. Ive heard of people leaving their fortunes to dogs and cats with appoined guardians to spend it. I wonder if anyone has ever done that for gps?That would be so awsom!

LiciaMommycott

Cavy Slave
I'd buy a barrel of CareFresh and use it liberally!!!! It works so great but is so flipping expensive that I can't afford to use it.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
hhhmmm.....

I would...... built an extension to my house, and make that my gp's house! I would buy tons of hay, vegetables, toys, cozy's...the list can go on!

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

david

Cavy Slave
24 kt gold custom cavy castle. I'd get everything made in gold and platinum. Then I'd have diamonds all over the cage. You said all the money in the world. I'd spend a good $20 million on the cage. I'd get platinum water bottles, gold food dishes, platinum hay rack, gold ramps. And make it very big. Buy them a small enclosed farm where they can pick the vegetables and hay they want.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
instead of building them 2x4 grids cage, i will build a very big playground/field for them

LiciaMommycott

Cavy Slave
david said:
24 kt gold custom cavy castle.
Sorry 24k is too soft to make a cage, the pigs would be able to chew through it. Maybe the platinum though.

david

Cavy Slave
It is very soft, but I don't think they will chew through it. Who likes the taste of gold? If there are any problems I can always change it too 18 or 14KT. Remember I have unlimited money.

99p Flake

Cavy Slave
I was talking about this to my hubby earlier, actually..

I would convert a few 'spare' bedrooms into Guinea Pig rooms, and then create some sort of huge tunneling system that would link them to an outside play area, where I would be growing my own selection of veg, and fruit. Their rooms would probably have loads of cool features installed, like a small paddling pool with a bridge going across.

I know you should give Guinea Pigs lots of room to run about, but not too much.. I would hate them to get lost and seperated from their food ;)

LiciaMommycott

Cavy Slave
99p Flake said:
I would convert a few 'spare' bedrooms into Guinea Pig rooms
Awesome idea, I think I'll steal it. However, since I don't have any spare rooms, I'd just have to buy a new house. I think a nice mansion would do. Instead of having them in spare room where I would be inclined to forget about them, I think a long cage that runs along one side of the living room, a few more in other strategic rooms and maybe on the patio as well, with as you say, tunnels between them all. Also in one of my several living rooms, there would be a large free range area that is accessible to them at all times. Because this would be far too much for me to maintain, I'd have to hire a cage cleaner. Since they're there cleaning the cage, they just might as well clean the rest of the house too. I'd have to install a large walk-in pantry where I could store the enormous quantity of CareFresh - maybe even that extra expense white kind. Now all this space would allow me to get a few more pigs so I'd head for the local shelter and just adopt them all.

99p Flake

Cavy Slave
Actually, if you make one large living room (By knocking down a few walls or something) then you could merge the large room into your own living space, and the living space of your Guinea Pig, meaning they will always have you for company :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.