Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I love making toys and other things for my 8 pigs. Any ideas?

GuineaPigsCute

Cavy Gazer
I just love making things for my pigs, but I've used up a bunch of my ideas! Got any more so my eight babies can be happy?:?:

PeanutnCookie

Cavy Slave
Wow eight pigs! Just a few minutes ago actually I made a toy for my two pigs. I had a green bell pepper and i cut part of it into strips and shoved the strips into an empty toilet paper roll. It fills almost the whole roll so I cut it in half and gave each pig a half. You might have to do four rolls so they won't fight over it.

Saylavi

Cavy Slave
What kinds of things are you making for them? Wood chews, paper chews, willow stuff?
why not make them a maze to run through, or a cardboard castle?

peachyteen

Cavy Slave
our girls really enjoy baby bell peppers (the mini sweet ones) stuffed with hay

PiggyGrandma15

Cavy Slave
Stuffed bell pepper ... piggy style! I love it! Guess what I'm going to look for next shopping trip!!

I have a long, but thin strip of fleece that was scrap. I tied it across a corner and thread it through a tp roll. I put a strip of pepper in it tonight on a whim and Callie had a field day! I am going to have to do a second one now, because she keeps nosing the tube looking for something. Haha. Just a thought. Simple, cheap, and apparently so much fun!

Nazgul

Cavy Slave
I haven't had much luck with toys, but my piggies two favorite things are their corner hammock and cuddle cup. Fleece tunnels are also nice, but to them, nothing beats the first two.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.