Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK I found cubes!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Hi. Yesterday I went out and bought some cubes! I found them in Poundstretcher in Hounslow! They are really cheap. You get 13 cubes for £5! The store is near blockbuster and the main shopping centre. Go the (broken link removed) and contact them. You'll get a reply very quickly! Buy them!! :)

Treen

Cavy Slave
That's excellent! Especially as I didn't think they were selling them anymore. I had them listed as a source on my site and they emailed me to ask me to take it down saying they didn't carry the line in any of their stores anymore, and had no plans to in the future. Ho hum!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I thought they didn't sell them either. When I phoned them up they said that they had never heard of them, but the person e mailing me said that the store did!

dream lopz

Cavy Slave
what did they?

What did they call them? did they actually call them cubes or something else? £5 thats amazing! Much better than £20 any other shop suggestions?

Piglet

Cavy Slave
hi. they called them home organizer cubes and they had plenty in stock.

c_E_Francis

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much for this thread. i have just emailed them now and can't wait to hear for them.
This site is brilliant and i can't wait to get started making my cage - esp. as my guinea is expecting babies soon!! :)

Thanks again,
Claire

suzannbc

Cavy Slave
Hello,

Not sure where you live but I am in UK. If you go onto Http://www.ebay.co.uk and type in cubes storage you will see a chap is selling them on there for £5 for 24 which is really good value an dshipping is only £6.00 not sure if this helps anyone.

I havent received them yet but when I do i will let you know. I had heard a rumour that you could get them from poundstretcher but I rang their head office and they say they can no longer get them from the supplier. The only success I did have was Kleeneeze but they are £19.99 for 12 which giventhe size of the cage i want to build is too expensive. I am so pleased to have found them.

Suzann

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.