Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hllo just joined meet candy and fluffy bum/sweetie

leekspiggies

Cavy Slave
Hello I'm new here and wanted to introduce you to my piggies. I absolutely love this site every one is so kind and informative :D The short haired is candy and the long haired is sweetie but we call her fluffy bum most of the time.

Hllo just joined meet candy and fluffy bum/sweetieHllo just joined meet candy and fluffy bum/sweetieHllo just joined meet candy and fluffy bum/sweetie

Welcome!

Fluffy Bum looks really chubby. Is she pregnant?

Welcome!

Fluffy Bum looks really chubby. Is she pregnant?

No she is not but she gave birth to a really large baby awhile back so maybe she has just not lost the baby weight but I am not really sure why she is so big.

You sure Candy's a female? You've turned them both over and compared the important parts?

Welcome! Yes, the people here are so informative and I could not raise my guineas without their help. Your piggies are cute!

You sure Candy's a female? You've turned them both over and compared the important parts?

yes they are both females I am sure of that is it bad for fluffy to be that chubby ?

Welcome! Yes, the people here are so informative and I could not raise my guineas without their help. Your piggies are cute!

Thank you

It's not bad, and it could be a lot of hair. How much does she weigh?

2.5 pounds = 1.14kg. 4.5kg is 9.9 pounds.

If she is 2.5 pounds then that is a normal healthy weight.

So which is it? 2.5 pounds? She's fine. 2.5 kilograms? That's 5.5 pounds, and way to heavy for anything except a cuy, and she's not big enough to be a cuy?

So which is it? 2.5 pounds? She's fine. 2.5 kilograms? That's 5.5 pounds, and way to heavy for anything except a cuy, and she's not big enough to be a cuy?

no she is 2.5 pounds :)

She's fine, then. Just a lot of fluff!

So fluffy! :D and welcome :eek:

I just joined as well. . Can't figure out how to ask a question. I just got my 2 boys yesterday. This is All NEW looking forward to talking to u.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.