Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi there! Just joined!

Kirtini

Cavy Slave
Hey, I just signed up because I want a place to share the adorable things my cavies do! We just got our third boar and are working on introducing him to the other two. One loves him and just wants to cuddle and one seems to think he's female! LOL

Our living situation is weird, I'll be moving in with them all near the beginning of may but until then I only see my boys every couple weekends. The main cage takes up a quarter of his living space, they have it so good. Haha!

Come make friends with me! I love chatting about piggies and I don't get to do it nearly as often as I want to!

80s_piggies

Cavy Slave
welcome to the forum! I bet you can't wait to be with them full time!

Kirtini

Cavy Slave
Thanks! Yep, definitely looking forward to it. So far boyf has control over their diets but I plan to spoil them rotten ASAP :'D

CutsieCavies

Cavy Slave
Hi there! new too! Can u guys Please Please tell me how to write a blog or a forum? i have lots of questions, and would love to have them answered!

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Welcome guys to the magical world of poops, cuteness and fun! So, here is how you post a new thread. First go to the forum home page. Then scroll down to the discussions. They will have all these categories like "About guinea pigs" and "Fleece" and "The kitchen" so you click the one that matches your topic. Then, there is a pink button that says "+ Post New Thread". You click that, and your ready to go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
No, I think you can post whenever you want. You just can't enter a picture for the "Photo and Video of the Wheek!" contest. But if you are under thirteen, you need your parent or guardian to sign a permission form and email or mail it back to the cavy forum to confirm that you can type stuff. But if you are under thirteen you probably already did that because you are posting replies:)

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Hi there! new too! Can u guys Please Please tell me how to write a blog or a forum?

You cannot create a blog until you become a Cavy Slave. That is, been a member for 30 days. A forum is what you are on now, not something you write. It holds all the sections and threads that people post on.

i have lots of questions, and would love to have them answered!
If you have a lot of questions, go ahead and ask. No need to wait to have access to blog. Just post your questions in the right sections.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
No, I think you can post whenever you want.

To post a regular question you can post whenever you want, as a newbie but to post a blog you have to be a Cavy Slave (i.e. on the forum for 30 days or more). So as a newbie yourself @Beatrix187, having joined 6 days ago, you would not be able to post a blog.

CutsieCavies

Cavy Slave
Thanks Guys!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.