Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone!

BlueButterfly

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but I've been a guinea pig owner since April. I have two black and white female pigs named Holly and Harmony, and I love them to death. I'm glad I found a forum where I can talk about cavies with people who are just as nuts about them as I am!

Nicholle

Cavy Slave
Hello, Thanks for joining us. GUINEA PIGS ROCK.
I hope you stay with us we all really are nice and you get to know people on here really well.
Again Welcome :)

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! You will find loads of great information on here!

Black and white guinea pigs are my favorite! Please post some pigtures when you can! :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

guineapigsxo

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the Forum! :)

gisele

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome. I was as excited as you when I found this site. Everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. Make sure to check out all the great photos and post some of your little ones. I have had guinea pigs most of my life (I'm in my 40's) but didn't realize how much I had to learn until I came here. I currently have 5 piggies (2 girls = Little Miss Sunshine and her daughter Sparkle and 3 boys = Pip Squeak, my oldest and biggest piggie and Sunshine's two sons Moo and Pebbles). My husband named Moo because he claims he looks like a cow because of his coloring - mostly brown and black with a little white. They are all loved, but we joke about how it's all about Pip Squeak. When we lost his mother and he was alone I got Little Miss Sunshine to comfort him. Didn't know when I got her that she was pregnant. After babies were born I couldn't part with them - have a hard believing anyone else would care for them well enough. That's when we built our c&c cage - 2 story with girls upstairs and boys downstairs. Takes up most of the dining room, but can't image not having all 5 of them.
I'm certainly a guinea pig nut! Welcome, have fun, and learn lots!

BlueButterfly

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome!

Here's some pigtures of my girls.

Harmony 2.jpgThis is Harmony, my first guinea pig.
holly.jpgThis is Holly, my little baby.

gisele

Cavy Slave
They are adorable. I love being a guinea pig Mom too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.