Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello

Ashley24

Cavy Slave
Hi there, i have just joined as a member and would like to say hello to everyone 'so hello'.lol
I have 2 little piggys they are half brothers and 10 weeks old called fred and barney fred is black and long haired barney is short haired i think:important and he is white, black tan and greyish.:D
They are both very sweet and i'm loving haveing them both.:love:
Speak soon:melodrama

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our Policies and Guidelines. We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an International forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

Ashley24

Cavy Slave
It is ok will not be coming back here the other site i was on was friendly this one does not seem to be

see ya

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
welcome , can't wait to see some pictures .You have come to the right place that has all the right information you need .

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
why does this site not seem friendly? Because someone asked you to read the rules ? Personally that does not seem rude to me at all , it's their job to make sure everone gets the best from this site and that the post are clear for everyone to read .

JennG

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. This forum has many, many members that are not from the USA or have English as a first language and that's why it's important that we all follow the rules. I hope you reconsider and understand that Percy's Mom (who is a mod here) was trying to make sure you had a chance to read them over.

Again welcome and please post pigtures. We ooh and aah over piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.