Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

gjbz123

Cavy Gazer
Hello friends!
I'm gjbz123 and I'm new to this forum obviously lol so some things about me lemme think here... Oh got it!
Basics:
Name: Kaitlyn (it's my online name at lest for safety!)

Hobbies:
Cheerleading
Guitar
Drawing
Sewing
Cosplay
Filming

Pets:
Dog: Dachshund named Buddy
Hamster: Syrian Named Tug but he passed away in the Summer :(

So sadly my hamster Tug passed away and I was thinking about maybe getting some Guinea Pigs because they live longer as my hamster only lived for 1 month and 4 days and I spent 6 years convincing my parents to let me get one :( He died of a heart attack after my little brother was freaking out over loosing at a video game. But before I get a Guinea Pig(s) I need to know a few things such as what will I do with them when I go to university in about 1 1/2-2 years? and my dad says they smell so I can't get them unless they don't smell so do they? And I guess thats it I have done lots of research on them because well I spent 6 years wanting a hamster I also looked into Guiniea Pigs! :D

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I wouldn't recommend getting them if you're going to university in a couple of years. Their normal life span is six years or more. If I were you, I'd wait until I was out of school and settled somewhere before getting them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.