Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Shreveport

MysticBlueRaven

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, My name is name is Lynn and I am the proud slave of six precious cavies. I have 4 American short hairs and there names are Shadow Dreamer (dream) Female , Kjun Shadow (Kjun) Male, Onyx Princess (Onyx) female, Bandit male. and 2 peruvian mixed Mystic Shadow (Mystic), Koffee Silk (Koffee) both are females. I have rescued 5 out of the six cavies I have know over the last 2 years. I bought one from a pet store and her name is Koffee.
Presently I am handing feeding Bandit due to dental problems. He had surgery on the 31st of Oct and he started to eat some pellets on his own , then he quite eating and drinking again and the vet cant find anything wrong with him,

MilwCavyMom

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! Your piggies are adorable!

Tulip

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome to you and your piggers!!! I hope your little Bandit gets better soon!!!

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. :) I love the pictures people get of all their pigs sitting in a line. How do you get your pigs to stay still like that?

Quick question for you - I noticed that you have males and females. Are your pigs altered? I'm just curious since it looks like you had them together for the picture (or maybe you're very talented with doctoring photos. :))

PiggieMamaKelly

Cavy Slave
I love the picture of the piggies in a row. I don't know how people do that! Mine just try to hide behind eachother.

MysticBlueRaven

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. To answer your questions none of my piggies are altered, in the group photo, there is only 1 male Kjun Shadow and this was the only time he has been with the girls. I keep the male seperate form the girls. Don't what any little ones.
It took about a half hour to set up the photo, Onxy kept wanted to fight with Kjun Shadow. Basicaly I wanted to see if I could do a group shot.

pignewton

Cavy Slave
They are so sweet! Dont you think that Kjun needs a buddy too? It must be hard for him to be by himself with all those pretty girls around.

MysticBlueRaven

Cavy Slave
True, I am looking for a room mate for him, need to be another rescue piggie. I was going to have Bandit move in with him , but Bandit is not doing to well and it won't be right to add anymore stress on Bandit.

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
What cute little piggies and welcome!

yarag009

Cavy Slave
Welcome and I'm sorry about Bandit. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.