Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Mid-MO!!!

cavy_love25

Cavy Slave
First off, for anyone watching the news lately, I am about an hour away from the mess, and doing fine :).
We are soon to be adopting a pair of female piggies from a shelter. I have been in contact with them already, we are just waiting til we are fully prepared for them to come home and settle right in. Technically they will be my son's girls, but as he is only 4 and a half, I get to do all the work, lol. He has been great though, looking through books, and watching videos on how to take good care of them. I am very much the kind of person who reads everything I can get my hands on before I jump into something, so you probably won't hear much from me, but I'll be around reading everything! ;)

mizzpiggie

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Can I ask which shelter you found them at? I'm in KC and I've had a HECK of a time finding pigs in shelters around here.

cavy_love25

Cavy Slave
It's called Recycling Rover. Mostly dogs and cats but they currently have several piggies. (broken link removed)

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.