Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Happy Halloween! Anyone have scary stories?

His face reminds me of the way some old ladies do their make-up.

Yeah it does! Like I was trying to say earlier, his look is appropriate for the time he was made in.

I think the doll definitely looks appropriate to when it was made. The fact that it's from the Queen Mary and it's in pretty good condition creeps me out. The Queen Mary is a very odd kind of place.

Here's a picture of me trying to have a paranormal experience in the dressing rooms that go to the pool.

Yes, it is...I think that's possibly why I am obsessed with it (besides the fact that I am also obsessed with the period between the two World Wars).

The dressing room area is pretty weird. They say there's a vortex in there, but I've never felt anything. I did sit in one of the old chairs that were in the pool area once and had quite an experience! I was wearing a skirt and for some reason, the chair gave me a heck of a rash on the backs of my legs! I'd love to spend the night in the pool area. Heck, I'd love to wander the whole ship overnight. Just seems stuck in time and that fascinates me!

The only places I do not like going into in the Queen Mary are near the infirmary (in the hallway between the stairs to the morgue and the anchor rope storage). There are stairs that lead down to that area. To go down those stairs for some reason, gives me a panic attack.

And the engine room on the starboard side (this is nowhere near water tight door 13)...on the other side of the engine room. I feel watched.

We went all through there. The infirmary freaked me out.

Shortly after that picture was taken another girl and I heard someone say "Mary" in a low tone from where the vortex is. No one else heard it but this other girl and I. I freaked out and said a few swear words because I was not expecting it. Ultimately it could have been anything.

Before all that happened Jeremy started getting a very heavy feeling on his face and I just started getting really hot and my face turned very red.

That is really really interesting because Peter James told us that there was a nurse in the pool area that looked over Jackie named "Mary"!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I don't even know where to start on all the things I have gone through in my life. I am a sensitive. I can feel and see the dead. I can also read the aura of those around me fairly well. I have been visited by relatives that have passed that I never met. Pets that have gone and I didn't get to say by to. There has also been a few "readers" that I have met that really don't like being around me because I have dark spirits around me. I contribute this to being a stronger personality than most around me so if I know a friend is being haunted I will try and attach the spirit to me instead of them. Weird I know but honestly it can get so trying.

Oh yes, I've heard of Myrtle's Plantation. That is the one with Chloe, the slave, that poisoned the daughters of the plantation owner by putting Oleander in their food. There was a photo once showing her...let me see if I can find it...

Here's one:

Ghost of Chloe

That is really really interesting because Peter James told us that there was a nurse in the pool area that looked over Jackie named "Mary"!

That's strange. Now there were some other people on the tour with us and there was a girl with her dad and her name was Mary, so I don't know if her dad was messing with her and we happened to be there. Where the sound came from though was all blocked off and no one could access that spot.

Well, that doll creeped the crap out of me! It reminded me of a Chuckie dool or that haunted doll in the Florida Keys. The one when you take a picture, the film will get all messed up or all the lights will turn off or something like that.
I've heard of Myrtle's Plantation too.

I've heard the story of that doll in Florida...I can't remember his name - I think it was something like Robert...he is creepy!

That doll is just WRONG. Scares the crap outta me

Which doll? Or both?

Robert. There is something very very wrong with that doll

Well this isn't a scary story but does anyone have a relative that you believe is a spirit and follows you. I have two relatives that are like my safety angels. One is my step grandpa who died when I was six. I loved him so much and he was full of jokes and pranks. When I was home alone, I heard a voice that was exactly like his and it said " I love you Ellen, I will always protect you."

The other is my uncle Billy. I never met him. He died in a car accident when he was seventeen before I was born. My nana always tells me strories about him. She will never forget the night when a car going really fast and hit his car and killed him. My nana and I always feel his presense. Sometimes she feels him and he visits he at her house which he grew up in. If I am in a dangerous situation, I always am saved by a cold touch which I know is him. He is my dads brother and my dad has also been visited by him. Did any of you experience things like this.

Well, that doll creeped the crap out of me! It reminded me of a Chuckie dool or that haunted doll in the Florida Keys. The one when you take a picture, the film will get all messed up or all the lights will turn off or something like that.
I've heard of Myrtle's Plantation too.

I would totally take a photo of that freaky doll.
And put it in someone's purse.
:p

Well this isn't a scary story but does anyone have a relative that you believe is a spirit and follows you. I have two relatives that are like my safety angels. One is my step grandpa who died when I was six. I loved him so much and he was full of jokes and pranks. When I was home alone, I heard a voice that was exactly like his and it said " I love you Ellen, I will always protect you."

The other is my uncle Billy. I never met him. He died in a car accident when he was seventeen before I was born. My nana always tells me strories about him. She will never forget the night when a car going really fast and hit his car and killed him. My nana and I always feel his presense. Sometimes she feels him and he visits he at her house which he grew up in. If I am in a dangerous situation, I always am saved by a cold touch which I know is him. He is my dads brother and my dad has also been visited by him. Did any of you experience things like this.

No, I've never had that sort of experience. My mother claims her father would visit her after he died, though.

I would totally take a photo of that freaky doll.
And put it in someone's purse.
:p

That's so bad! lol

Have you ever considered that you might be a sensitive?

I am more of a "search light" than a "sensitive" or so I was told. Basically, you could say I am both I have actually had a lot of friends that were dead and I didn't even know it since I was about 4 years old maybe even younger but than that but I am not sure. If a house or object is haunted I can since it. However if a place isn't haunted and I am staying there after a few days it is haunted meaning that the dead follow me or find me meaning I am a search light and yes sometimes they catch me off gaurd and scare me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.