Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pig poop ends up in hitherto strangest places...

bmt28

Cavy Slave
So I went to the gym tonight and when I got inside I thought "Brrrr, it's so cold in Michigan" so I put my hands in my winter coat pocket. I had a few minutes until my class started and I was cold after all. I reached into my pocket and thought "what the???". Guinea pig poop. In my pocket. Gross and hilarious at the same time.

Anyone else have random poop show up in odd places?

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
One fell out of the pocket of my jacket, discovered as I was being admitted to the hospital in the middle of the night, and handed my husband my jacket to take home. A perfect poop fell out onto the white bed sheet as the ER doctor, nurse, and respiratory technician all looked on.

pinky

Cavy Slave
I reached in my robe pocket to get a tissue and discovered one in there.

alanaafaye

Cavy Slave
I have a problem with hay getting everywhere. I was at work one day and something was REALLY uncomfortable on my butt. I went into the bathroom and found a sharp strand of hay in my underwear. It cracked me up.

PeanutnCookie

Cavy Slave
I don't know how, but hay always seems to get in the dog food... I just opened a new bag tonight, and as I gave it to my dog, boom! There was hay in it. I keep the hay next to the guinea pig cage on the opposite side of the house from the dog food. I also randomly find hay and poop strewn throughout the house. Maybe the dog thinks he's a guinea pig and is trying to improve his diet guinea-ly.

StarTaleMaddnes

Cavy Slave
This year as my family and I were opening christams presents my father opened a gift from me and then "What is this?" me- "Oh... that's... that's guinea pig poop." I have no idea how it got there... let me take that and throw it away." Like a good sport my father said, "No, it's my gift from the guinea pigs, not yours."

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
This year as my family and I were opening christams presents my father opened a gift from me and then "What is this?" me- "Oh... that's... that's guinea pig poop." I have no idea how it got there... let me take that and throw it away." Like a good sport my father said, "No, it's my gift from the guinea pigs, not yours."
Merry Christmas from the guinea pigs lol

StarTaleMaddnes

Cavy Slave
Merry Christmas from the guinea pigs lol

They wanted to let him know they cared.

Seriously though it was a running joke all night about my darling little "pellet factories"

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.