Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Good new for some pigs in Ohio!

Hansel

Cavy Slave
Today when I went to the sign shop to get a new piece of Coro for the new cage the lady asked me why I was buying it. (she asked nicely) I told her it was for a guinea pig cage and she said that there have been quite a few people coming in to buy the coro for that same reason! I was very glad to here that! It makes me happy that there are people around my area that are interested in building these cages. I gave her the website and told her to check it out, she seemed pretty interested in how they were being built and what they looked like. I think when this new cage is done I will take a pic to them. I think its a family owned place and they are all very nice there.

Moxie

Cavy Slave
I got the same response when I told the sign shop the coroplast was for a guinea pig cage. :D Yah for the piggies!

C&K

Cavy Slave
I think it is just fabulous how this whole new cage thing is spreading! It is like a movement of sorts, I can't help but think in a few more years, it will be so common and popular, that a lot of petstores may have trouble selling their tiny little crappy cages! How can you compete with the size, flexibility and price of a C&C?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.