Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ginger Has Went to the Rainbow Bridge

C. Cole-Chakotay

Cavy Slave
Today I (and the vet) helped Ginger to cross over to the Rainbow Bridge. She was ill for several weeks and was getting worse. I think she had cancer. I'm going to miss my girl but take comfort in knowing she is not in pain or distress. She enjoyed her life nearly up to the end. I held her as she passed. I'm so thankful I had her this two years and eleven months. https://s1283.photobucket.com/user/dana_davis1/media/Critters7/S7300829_zpsbbd9881b.jpg.html

PiggieWigglies

Cavy Slave
Im sorry for your loss, she looked adorable!

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
RIP Ginger, I bet she's having plenty of fun over the rainbow bridge. She was a gorgeous girl.

philly.piggies

Cavy Slave
So sorry for your loss :(

daisy1cow

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Im so so sorry. I know how hard it is. I lost my girl yesterday. Just know she had a WONDERFUL life and she is popcorning and eating all the veggies she can over the rainbow. Maybe her and Peanut Butter are friends now!

C. Cole-Chakotay

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much for your kind words. These little ones mean so much to us. I never thought I would be attached as I am to gerbils and guinea pigs. :) I love the story of the Rainbow Bridge. When a pet passes, I like to think of them as being met by my pets that have passed before, dogs, gerbils, and guinea pigs, and being happy together.

CavyCzar

Cavy Slave
oh my goodness!!!! im so sorry for the loss of ginger!!! im sure she loved you to the top! and i know you loved her. :'(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.