Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Giant baby update!

More pictures!

Psychobaby

The amazing 3-legged baby

Snoozing with mama

And, as of the last week, first proper smiles

Aww, her smile is so cute. The three legged picture is too funny, a quick look makes it really look like 3 legs.

I love the sleepy one. So sweet.

Love the three legged one, so cute.

So cute! I love the little smile!

Sooooo cute! She's got a lovely smile! :)

She's a beautiful girl, and her smile is wonderful.

You're looking great also (despite being asleep in the pic!).

Teehee, great pictures!!! Love the three legged picture and what a winning smile!

Hows things with you all?

Congrats! My little brother was one of those babies that even fooled the nurses. He came 2 weeks early and weighed 11lb 7oz and the dr. said that they estimated him to be 7lb(is that crazy or what?) My mom had a C section though and said that that was the way to go after have 5 natural births.

I hope I am not scaring you,lol!! :)

Whoa, congradulations! My sister is about 30 weeks along too! That's awesome.

Teehee, great pictures!!! Love the three legged picture and what a winning smile!

Hows things with you all?

Hey to those of you in the 2 posts above, I haven't been pregnant for over 8 weeks now! :D

We're doing great Jane (where you been? Hope all ok). 8 weeks yesterday she is smiling all the time which is a bummer when she's trying to feed with a cheesy grin on her face! She is cooing and starting to swipe and grasp at things which is much fun! I also get the impression she's on the verge of starting to laugh because she's started to make a strange hooting noise when smiling.

Couple of piccies -

And a video of her on her favourite playtime mat!

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/daftscotslass/?action=view&current=DSCN1796.flv

I've really got to start on the weight loss now, boo!

She is just the sweetest little girl!

If you ever need a babysitter, just let me know! We could combine a trip for me over there and you and hubby could get a night out.

Keep posting pictures...we love watching her grow.

That first pic of Becky is so adorable. What a precious girl. Any more pictures like that and I might have to make a journey to Scotland to see her!

I can't believe she is 8 weeks old. It seems like only yesterday you announced your pregnancy!

Ohh wow! I have no clue how I managed to not realize this. What a cute baby I was missing! Oh my gosh!! It just makes me want one myself even more.

congrats so happy for you

Awwww Lorna - I've gone all gooey!!! More brilliant pics, and superb video! Can't BELIEVE Becky's 8 weeks old - that's ridiculous! She is obviously very advanced - I could almost make out her words, and she has fine batting action for her age! Must take after her mammy! lol

How are you? Forget about the weightloss - running around after Becky when she starts crawling will take care of that!

Don't complain too loudly about her smiling all the time - she might decide to try out a frown! Make sure you have your camera/video recorder handy when she does her first laugh!

Hows she sleeping? Can you remember life pre-motherhood? Have you discovered a whole new neighbourhood of wee old ladies, who just love to coo over her? It's amazing how much happiness one wee baby can bring! (Laura - bet your mum discovered all this x2!!)

I've been around Lorna - getting jittery about August! Give me a buzz on yahoo or on the moby if you can drag yourself away from your beautiful daughter for a blether! In the meantime, give her a cuddle form me!

Take care all! XxX

How are you? Forget about the weightloss - running around after Becky when she starts crawling will take care of that!

Ditto to that! I remember when I wanted my baby brother to crawl, my mom said "You'll take that back when he does" and I always said I wouldn't, but I do! He is everywhere and in everything!! lol

She is just too cute!!!! Great pictures.

She must be about 12 weeks old now Lorna - how're you all doing?

She is adorable:cheerful:

And I don't mind that I'm all broody now, because I'm due in late February anyway;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.